3D CAD Models Created Using Autodesk Inventor
About fuses and choosing the appropriate fuse for your mod
Will these Lexi's be made available to the public? :-)
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mamu, out of all the builds so far it seems you have the smallest enclosure. Bigger is not always better, I think I want to build a Lexi with my DNA20. I have sourced all the parts except for the batt. I will find one that suits me soon I am sure. Do you have any tips for someone that wants to follow in your footsteps(that is if you dont mind)
Someone will most likely come along and have a Lexi-DNA20D type mod to sell that they've outsourced many parts of the build and that will be more cost-friendly to people who want to buy one. I'm thinking it will still be an expensive mod to buy.
I do have plans though to do a how-to with an easier build using a different case. I've got the parts for that coming in so will git er done when I get the parts.
If you've not modded before, I wouldn't suggest you attempt Lexi. Lexi-DNA20D is an advanced build for a modder.
But if you've decided to give it a go, my best tip is to pay close attention at all times to the OLED - especially where it's connected to the cable. It's a very tight fit cuz I've got the OLED display portion centered in the case - it would be easier for me if I had it offset from center, but I like it centered. I've had a few oh gawd moments when I attempt to finagle the OLED into its spot inside the case and also watch where the cable end is resting against the side of the case what with the sides being rounded. Plus I'm not used to working with a dangling thingy hanging off a board. So far I've been very lucky - no mishaps... yet.
I'm on vacation right now so I havent been in a position to do a timed full drain, cant carry around a backup all the time.
I did run it (normal mode)from a full charge @ 7am to about 50% @ 11pm then it dropped off and shut down around 1am. Since then I've run it in stealth, and plug it in every once in a while to avoid hitting 0%
I wouldnt think that the draw for the screen has too much of an effect on the bat life, I'm really thinking it is the generic li-po's that I used.
Interested to see your results