INFINITY MOD, final report: FAIL - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: INFINITY MOD, final report: FAIL

Super Member ECF Veteran

oh no, someone stop me...i just found this: Search Products | Ink, Craft Products and Crafting Tools | Ranger Ink and under the product "alcohol ink" it says that the ink will dye METAL (and other smooth surfaces)...think i should try it on my provari? i could always try it on one of my brushed stainless spoons or something to see how it looks

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by electrowoman View Post
    oh no, someone stop me...i just found this: Search Products | Ink, Craft Products and Crafting Tools | Ranger Ink and under the product "alcohol ink" it says that the ink will dye METAL (and other smooth surfaces)...think i should try it on my provari? i could always try it on one of my brushed stainless spoons or something to see how it looks

Please do this and report back..... This could lead to fun fun fun

I mean no....... don't ................... stop...................wait............
    Never mind DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

LoL.. 99% of Infinity Owners DO NOT have that problem. It's a great VV Mod that has worked fine for me and others. If anything, your title is fail.

Owned: eGo-T, Reo Grand+Mini, ProVari, Darwin, VV Splash Mini, Silver Bullet, Apex Alpha Ultra w/ RES, Phidias, Infinity, 3VO VV and 510N
    Own: My Point, Semovar V3, Sirius II, Temon 14650, ProVari Mini VV, Vamo V5, VOLT, MadVapes VV Box, and Vapemate

PV Master ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Well, up here in the frozen north, EW had a problem with hers - TWICE. That's enough for her to say the device failed for her....and her opinion matters to us up here.

But thanks for playing. We don't attempt to pick fights in the Cheddar Curtain, so please refrain from posting in our social forum unless you have something constructive to add.

ktksbye

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Vicks Vap-oh-Yeah View Post
    Well, up here in the frozen north, EW had a problem with hers - TWICE. That's enough for her to say the device failed for her....and her opinion matters to us up here.

But thanks for playing. We don't attempt to pick fights in the Cheddar Curtain, so please refrain from posting in our social forum unless you have something constructive to add.

ktksbye
    THANKS VICKS! And who FLAMES on other people's social forums anyway? Mr. Clarke, wanna buy my INFINITY since you are an unobjective FANBOI? It'll look nice in your drawer of broken mods. Otherwise, go back limpbizkitland.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by SmokingRT View Post
    Please do this and report back..... This could lead to fun fun fun

I mean no....... don't ................... stop...................wait............
    Never mind DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    you know, i'll try it on the short end cap first (since i never use the shorty batts), which has the media blasted finish, too. if it looks nice, i'll ink the whole thing! i ordered red, yellow, purple and green. -

ECF Veteran

lol. u guys fail..

When I browse ECF I press the New Posts button, I saw this title, and disagree. Infinity is win. Mike aka Buzzkill will repairs urs again or give you a new one I'm sure. Your device might actually have some faults. Just tell Mike and he'll fix you up.

No need to call me a FanBoi as I have given my Infinity to a new Vaper, but for the time I've had it I had 0 problems. And judging by the overall community comments, the Infinity is being well perceived.

I appreciate your kindness!
    Last edited by alldayvape; 03-21-2011 at 07:00 PM.

Owned: eGo-T, Reo Grand+Mini, ProVari, Darwin, VV Splash Mini, Silver Bullet, Apex Alpha Ultra w/ RES, Phidias, Infinity, 3VO VV and 510N
    Own: My Point, Semovar V3, Sirius II, Temon 14650, ProVari Mini VV, Vamo V5, VOLT, MadVapes VV Box, and Vapemate

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by electrowoman View Post
    you know, i'll try it on the short end cap first (since i never use the shorty batts), which has the media blasted finish, too. if it looks nice, i'll ink the whole thing! i ordered red, yellow, purple and green. -
    OH NO! Looks like I'm too late. Oh well, as long as you ordered - will you have something in red, yellow, purple or green to show in JC?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacClarke View Post
    lol. u guys fail
    Dear IC:

You don't know EW very well. Let me put it this way - the dog on the right is her pet pit bull!

ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by C-kool Dad '09 View Post
    Dear IC:

You don't know EW very well. Let me put it this way - the dog on the right is her pet pit bull!
    lol? I've had Pitbulls, Bull Terriers, and Amercan Staffordshire's as dogs.. I am a dog. Bring it on!

Anyways, sorry to to have posted in your social corner here.. I failed to even look what subforum that was.. However, it is within my rights to post in the forum. We all have opinions based on our own experiences. This is what makes a good forum a truly great one. We share and comment on each other's posts.

Regardless, all the best to all of you, and may the force be with you up in the cold North, while I enjoy the 80 degrees today!
    Last edited by alldayvape; 03-21-2011 at 07:06 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast