E-Cigarette Forum - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    First off, THANKS for sharing!

If you wouldn't mind, I am curious about something, and figure you may be able to help...

I happen to have already ordered several flavors, all from TFA. The Hangsen Chocolate Cream and the Hangsen Toffee........ are they more concentrated than the TFA equivalents? Or, on the contrary, are they less concentrated?

Seeing that you have experience with both flavor "brands", perhaps you have the answers? I'm going to start by mixing the three flavors above (except all TFA equivalents). Would you recommend the exact percentages, or a little more / less on the Chocolate Base and Toffee?

I am fully aware of how much of this stuff is trial and error, but anything to help me get it good from the start would be SO helpful, and appreciated.

Thank you!
    • |
    My current Menthol Ice recipe is

TFA Menthol 4%
    TFA Koolada 3%
    TFA Sweetener 2%
    TFA Peppermint 2%
    TFA Spearmint 1%
    TFA Wintergreen 1%
    CP Cool Mint 1% (Capella)

Mixed a bit of that up a few hours ago, and I find it to be pretty satisfying. I added the Cool Mint flavoring tonight on a whim, and I think it actually made what I thought was already pretty awesome even better!

By the way - I'm using a program called eJuice Me Up to keep track of my recipes, and I was surprised to find that the program comes with a lot of recipes! It seems like it would be difficult to improve much on this program, but I'm curious what everyone else is using?

UGH! Why does my post have a white background? It didn't used to do this!!!
    Updated 07-15-2013 at 09:07 AM by Chakthi