Blog Comments

• |
    Fully understand and can appreciate - given the circumstances (Also, I would hope you contacted someone in Administration and they will rectify this matter for "You" asap) . . . AND - Although I know of other ways to contact "YOU", I am very happy to know that "You" will at least pop-in every now and then . . . "YOU" - Have been and will be missed, especially given all that "You" have to offer to everyone in the community here . . . Just Sayin' . . .

(BTW: I think if "You" contact the ECF Forum Manager "rolygate" via the "Support System" here: E-Cigarette-Forum he might be able to take care of this and/or direct you to the right person who can fix this situation and maybe even get "Your" money back . . . )
    Updated 05-13-2014 at 02:04 AM by Uncle
    • |
    Other interesting coils for this atomizer:

Just lay a wad of cotton on top of this coil, spilling over onto the deck to absorb more e-liquid:

My current favorite:
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by gnatx
    I tried this setup and getting flooding. Only difference is a few less coils. Any ideas?
    Try using more cotton. On my 3rd build like this and each one performs better than the last. Finding the right amount of cotton can be trial and error. make sure all sides of coil are covered, and that you have cotton underneath the legs between coil and posts.
    • |
    I tried this setup and getting flooding. Only difference is a few less coils. Any ideas?
    • |
    ahh, thank you! i would have never noticed it!!
    ill give it another go.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by levisdaddy
    Great tutorial!!!
    When you attach the coil,are you wrapping it around the screws? It looks like the lead is inside the positive post? And is it important to have the bottom lead on the positive post?

edit: it looks like your posts have holes in them for the leads, bizarrely, i dont think my fogger has these holes! I could be wrong, but i have never noticed them!!
    My Fogger V2 has a hole going straight through the middle of the positive post (the one insulated from the deck). I've seen pictures of others that are the same. You may need to spin the post to see the hole by turning it with the screw in place, it turns easily. The top, negative leg is under the negative post screw which does not have a hole in the side.
    • |
    Great tutorial!!!
    When you attach the coil,are you wrapping it around the screws? It looks like the lead is inside the positive post? And is it important to have the bottom lead on the positive post?

edit: it looks like your posts have holes in them for the leads, bizarrely, i dont think my fogger has these holes! I could be wrong, but i have never noticed them!!
    Updated 11-06-2013 at 03:25 PM by levisdaddy