E-Cigarette Forum - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    I have four amber glass 8oz Boston round bottles with polycone caps on the way via UPS.
    This is the cheapest place for bottles/caps I've found by far. http://packagingoptionsdirect.com/
    They pick an occasional customer to give free shipping to

I'm getting my four 8oz bottles/caps for $2.76 total with free shipping.
    • |
    I won't need PG or VG for quite some time

http://www.essentialdepot.com/servle...lycerin/Detail
    • |
    Quoting some great news NICnurse sent me via PM:

Quote Originally Posted by NICnurse
    Hey!

Man, I had not performed any tests, but your message inspired me to check my nic stash. So, I ran some tests just for you this afternoon and here is what I have:

All my batches are mixed at ~50mg/ml with PG

December 2011 nicotine: test today was nicotine content 49.01mg/ml. Slight (like super diluted urine, so not much) yellow tinge (unchanged since last check). Nic has been in freezer the entire time, but I do open it to put into smaller bottles for use. It has been opened maybe 4-5 times during storage. Odor unchanged.

June 2012 nicotine: test today was 49.86mg/ml. Faintest hint of yellow if I look really closely next to a white piece of paper. NIc has been unopened in the freezer for the duration. Odor unchanged.

December 2012 nicotine: test today was 49.98mg/ml. No yellow at all to maybe a super faint slight hint. Also has remained unopened since put into freezer. Odor unchanged.

May 2013 nicotine:test today was 49.86mg/ml. No yellow at all. Unopened since put in freezer. Odor unchanged.

August 2013 nicotine: test today was 49.93 mg/ml. This one does have a slight tan tone, but it did when I received it as well. My Freedom Smokes said they no longer "bleach" their nic liquid so the tan was normal. Odor unchanged.

All of these samples are from My Freedom Smokes. It has stored in the freezer super well, huh! I have 9 750mL bottles in the freezer, and contemplating purchasing another liter of nic. I *think* I have enough for nearly 10 years right now, but you can never be too prepared, right?!

If you ever want me to do a test, just holler. I would be happy to do one! Also send me the link to your blog. I would love to read it!

NICnurse
    • |
    Sneaker boxes with a cover work great to keep juice out of direct sunlight.

Updated 03-22-2014 at 04:20 PM by Mowgli
    • |
    I <3 Priority boxes. 2 liters of 100mg in the freezer

• |
    I just found this blog entry - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/for...l-alcohol.html

I'll try what he demonstrates in the first video with some protank coils then inspect the coils after using/cleaning/using/cleaning them for a week using 91% without washing them in water.
    Updated 02-21-2014 at 06:43 AM by Mowgli
    • |
    I rinse mine in hot water then soak them in rubbing alcohol for about a day, then let them dry on a paper towel for about a day. I wish I had seen this forum when I first started, because I dont know how many I threw away after they quit working, or had used with a flavor I didnt like!