E-Cigarette Forum - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Awesome
    Trial and error uber fun but when experience offers a diamond oh yeah
    Thanks for the rescue in my microwave post lol

Patience has me impatient since I just ordered a bunch of capella flavors and every post I read says a steep is a must.. That had me thinking of speeding up and now I see no other way around siding with from seeding. Unfortunately all new flavors..
    • |
    Bookmarked,
    Thanks for putting this together. I've been vaping for almost a year now. RY4s are where I think my tastes are right now. I'm getting ready to start mixing my own liquid. This has been a valuable walk through to get me started on my first RY4.

, 4WLO
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Ascencio
    can somebody point me in the right direction to find the saline solution? any links etc etc
    my last purchase was from ebay
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe Ascencio
    can somebody point me in the right direction to find the saline solution? any links etc etc

My last sacarlos purchase was from TFA
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie1954
    ecigexpress carries it I hope that this is not out of line. Danny I have read as much as I can take lol - just kidding keep the great info coming
    Rest your eyes then come back and read some more
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Zach904
    I have seen you in the forums raving about adding saline to your mixes.. Do you not add saline to all your recipes?
    This was actually written before I started to use saline. Saline would speak to the concentration of the base so anything above 65vg/35pg I add saline or DW. Below that I don't add it. I've recently went back to 50/50 and lowered my NIC to 12mg and now don't use it. It's an individual personal preference more then anything.
    Updated 09-06-2014 at 05:31 PM by dannyv45
    • |
    • |
    This is for an ry4 but the principles taught here pertain to most any flavor and the percentage suggested here is just a starting point. I'm not trying to mix you an RY4 per say (Although this is a valid recipe) this is just an example of mixing in general and how I approach any mix. With that said the base can be what ever your used to vaping. You can use a high VG base a high PG base or a 50/50 combo in what ever NIC strength you desire. Needing more flavoring for high VG mixes then you would normally need for high PG mixes is simply not true. The only thing to be aware of is with a higher VG base flavor takes longer to mix and meld through the base liquid and may require more steep time. Heating VG will help mix and distribute the flavoring within the base.
    Updated 08-25-2014 at 08:10 PM by dannyv45
    • |
    ecigexpress carries it I hope that this is not out of line. Danny I have read as much as I can take lol - just kidding keep the great info coming
    • |
    Okay what are we getting at here? What is your point? Like capt. Spaulding I'd like to ask why did Vape get me off the bacco. What's in the Vape that's in the tobacco if not nicotine
    • |
    This sounds delicious but there is no chocolate cream listed at buyhangsen. Where did you get yours?
    • |
    Nice post.
    US (I assume your referring to an Ultra Sonic here).
    Not sure what UC is. Are sold based on their wattage ratting. I use a 100 watt unit. To clean my auto parts. I have tried it for steeping and was not convinced it was as good as using a Microwave.

Next I got obsessed with the topic. After all we are not doing anything new here. Grandma made pickels right. India is famous for its pickells.
    What are you trying to achieve in a pickle ?
    You have oil you have the item being pickled and you have the masala or spices.

How did Grandma do it ?. Talk to her.
    And you will get your answer.
    Hint it involves direct exposure to sunlight.
    So I just dont add my nic till the liquid is steeped then I add the nic. Nic only takes 2-3 days to infuse into a juice.
    • |
    Oky I'm a newbie ready to buy supplies from Wizard Labs. Do all ejuices start with a RY4 mixture or is this example only for people who like tobacco flavored juice? Also what happens if you want to vape vg only? Or as much vg only as you can get minus the pg in the flavoring?
    • |
    Nicotine probably doesn't survive burning, but that's irrelevant. Hot smoke from the burning ember at the end of a cigarette is pulled through adjacent tobacco that has yet to burn where it vaporizes nicotine and carries it to the smoker.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by nobutts1
    I would also like to ask the same question, why did we smoke cigarettes and were soooo unable to stop?
    I've read somewheres that there are 40 substances in cigarettes that are addictive.

But how is it that the throat hit comes from nicotine if we don't inhale it?

And what about snus? It's somehow like injecting, isn't it?
    Updated 07-05-2014 at 09:36 AM by monikaedv (adding a question)
    • |
    Thanks so much! Very helpful for the nervous novice.

• |
    Hey Danny. Thanks for all the great info! Just what I was looking for. What brand sucralose would you recommend?
    • |
    what a great starting point. Thanks Danny!
    • |
    it would have to be on page 666.go figure.....lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokok
    Interesting info.. Thanks for sharing.
    • |
    So there is no nicotine in cigarette smoke?

Why was I addicted to smoking?

Why did a vape with 24mg of nicotine make it so easy for me to quit smoking when nothing else worked?

Is there nicotine in my vapor?

I am thoroughly confused now.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast