E-Cigarette Forum - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Leaks are an issue with the lancia but it comes from the adjustable air flow pins. They are not o-ringed and hot juice will seep past anything. A little high temp silicone around the bottom section if the pins before you push them in, keeps it from leaking. Mine works flawlessly. Big vapor and really good flavor!!!

Mine came with the glass tank portion and ss sleeve. Wanted to use the glass but the orings were so tight even when I lubed them, that the glass sleeve cracked. Using my ss now and it looks and performs fantastic. Easy to build too.

Not a lot of room for the wick though but I use cellucotton which is durable and can be stuffed in most of the voids in the deck. Works great for me
    • |
    One more for your list, Ed. The Arra Mods Int. "Lancia". Both authentic and clone. These are $20 on FT - but they don't include the glass cap... yet.

Not only glass... but a unique "plug-N-play" AFC system that doubles as juice well riser tubes.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Afcarmona
    What are you using to wrap the center screw? Teflon?
    Tia
    Afc
    That's not my pic; just a pic I found on the net

maybe its plummer's tape.
    • |
    What are you using to wrap the center screw? Teflon?
    Tia
    Afc
    • |
    The RG500 might be a possible upgrade from the protank;
    use the miniprotank base on it;
    $10.42 RG500 Bottom Coil Glassomizer (5.0mL) - silver / chromed shield / 1.8ohm / 2.2ohm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

RG500 Bottom Coil Glassomizer (5.0mL)silver / chromed shield / 1.8ohm / 2.2ohm
    Details:

•Chromed brass 510 drip tip
    •Works beautifully with ProTank and Evod coil heads (coil head sold separately)
    •The bottom pin (where it screws into battery/mod) is not spring loaded
    •510 connector, compatible with eGo, eGo-T, eGo-W, eGo-C,eGo-K batteries
    • |
    TANKS EVERYWHERE! - YouTube
    is Grimm Greens "all about Tanks"
    As Always you should be able to find all the answers you need between the INFOZONE
    at ECF, or indiviual Forums...
    if you prefer the video reviews like PBusard then
    A PBusardo Review - The UDCT & AGR Locking Carto Tanks And PIPE CONTEST WINNER - YouTube
    or noodle around his channel and see various related instructions.
    If your noob (carto tanks) there's some stuff to learn and decide (based on your vape budget)...there's everything from under$10 to over $100 and some of us have gone overboard with custom engravings from Phiniac, custom Art work/glass work
    and top of the line from europe. btw.Phiniac website will teach you some basics
    if you noodle around to the part of the website that talks about the durability of the
    tanks they sell. Its a combo of changing the cartomizers inside the tank you choose.
    Carto tanks will hold the MOST juice on par with some rebuildable atty tanks that also can be XXL.
    get some help before you buy...to be sure the gear all works together.
    • |
    i like the DCT tanks.. which also use the pre punched cartomizers.. i like them.. they work well.. change the cartomizer about once every 2 weeks... costs me about 5$ a month for a 3 pack.. they are cheap.. give good vapor hits.. and excellent flavor.. i like them.. but everyone has their own opinion.. i use the smoktech dual coil u-dct tank.. it locks in place.. its a nice set up.. you can also get them in pyrex glass if your a tank breaker juice user like me.. [url=http://www.evcigarettes.com/smoktech-u-dct-6ml-cartomizer-tank/]Smoktech U-DCT 6mL Cartomizer Tank - EVcigarettes.com[/url] theres the link to the tank wouldnt hurt to just check them out.. hope this helps a lil... vape on