E-Cigarette Forum - Using eCigs to Quit Smoking, or the umpteenth nic replacement...Successful? - Blogs
View RSS Feed

Using eCigs to Quit Smoking, or the umpteenth nic replacement...Successful?

My true adventures of quitting smoking using eCigs. Started with Blu disposable regular, just started maintenance with White Cloud Fling lite. After careful consideration, ordered a starter g6 kit from halo, along with 4 mini tanks, and 3 supplemental juices of differing strengths.

GOAL: quit smoking, vape down from 24 to 18, using 12mg maintenance. Eventually vape down to 6mg, and mix in some flavored 0mg. When only vaping 0 mg, plan to wean off vaping altogether. (I know that's not everyone's goal, but it's mine).

1. Here we go, this forum has become an obsession? (along with you tube, TiVo has too many recordings).

by , 02-07-2014 at 04:30 PM (Using eCigs to Quit Smoking, or the umpteenth nic replacement...Successful?)
    So, still smoking about 3 cigs a day, dropped down from 4 to 5.

I'm one of those strange folks that like the taste of Blu regulars, and just today learned the carb hole trick (but it will get used faster). Being a light smoker, this stick is still going, even when purchased Tuesday morning.

I purchased the Blu's to get started while waiting for my light flings. Those actually came yesterday. Started one yesterday, I oscillate between the Blu and the Fling. Use Fling ...