E-Cigarette Forum - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Yep - Already mentioned in the blog that each Airport has their own policy concerning the use of "E-Cigarettes". . . So - If "You" want to make sure it is very important to call the airport customer service ahead of time to find out and/or to be extremely discrete even use an Unflavored/No Odor "E-Liquid" if "You" should try to "Stealth-Vape" . . . Just Sayin' . . .
    • |
    just one thing to add, if while you are at the airport you should be able to pick up one of the courtesy phones and dial information to ask their policy for ecigs (i called mine a personal electronic inhilation system which confused the person i talked to until i said ecig) and they might say feel free (like IND Indianapolis airport did in Nov 2013, and MCO Orlando, fl in Nov 2013) or be courteous of people around me. i was asked nicely not to vape around a lady and gate attendant asked my name to page me when flight was boarding so i could wander to a empty area.
    • |
    • |
    . . .
    • |
    Uncle, that is a very comprehensive post with excellent links to articles and references. Must reading for a diabetic. None of the doctors I have been to for my Type 2 diabetes could answer the sugar substitute question. Or any questions regarding vaping, period.

Thank you for all the research. Well done, Sir.
    • |
    Ahhhh. That explains it. Thanks "Uncle"
    • |
    Uncle, with all the "quotes" & "gifs", I have this vision in my head that in person, you use your hands to talk.....
    • |
    Blog "read", sir!
    • |
    Gotta send a thanks your way. When people called out your absence I looked to see if you had been posting anywhere, and I found.......CONTEST THREADS!!!!

I'm still fairly new around here and hadn't stumbled into many of those...
    So THANKS buddy
    • |
    We'll all get back to it - cuz we're basically fun-loving people on that thread (mostly because Imagine doesn't hold us back - bless her heart). Welcome home Uncle.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by rave
    Uncle - Great to see ya! It just gets me miffed when people think that the internet is not IRL (In Real Life ?) C'mon!! It is "real life". The internet is not an excuse to lose common courtesy. Had to say something about it. *end of rant* -Raven
    You're so right and all that had to be done is as "starsongs" suggested in the first place and probably none of this would have happened or gotten out of hand like it did . . . I just get so - I guees the best thing to say is put out - when soemone doesn't think before they act - even just like I did (and am just as guilty of doing myself) in response to that other post in the thread . . . I really hope we can get back to having FUN, "razzing" - each other a little every so often and having a good time socializing with each other.
    • |
    Uncle - Great to see ya! It just gets me miffed when people think that the internet is not IRL (In Real Life ?) C'mon!! It is "real life". The internet is not an excuse to lose common courtesy. Had to say something about it. *end of rant* -Raven
    • |
    I am the worlds worst speller... lol even my spell check messes up!
    • |
    Hey, My Grammer sucks too I enjoy reading your post everyday Keep em coming Uncle