View RSS Feed

De's Thoughts

Just thought I'd put out my thoughts and opinions in an easy to find place.

1. I have a problem with reviews, And my issues with the Vaporescence Liquinator

by , 10-12-2011 at 12:02 PM (De's Thoughts)
    Why is it that every single review I have found is all about how they love the product? Do these reviewer only test the item for 5 minutes before doing the review? Are the people with bad product experiences just too pissed off to do a review?

I've had problems with my 5.5mL Phat Vaporescence Liquinator from the start, yet I have only seen wonderful reviews on this thing. I admit, my blog post that included a little blurb about the liquinator was made after just starting on the 2nd ...
  2. The liquid delivery systems, part 2 of my opinions and preferences.

by , 10-02-2011 at 04:37 AM (De's Thoughts)
    Remember, these are my opinions. Other people may not like them. They may not be the same as yours and what I like may not work for you.

The liquid delivery systems:

These are the liquid delivery systems I have tried and how I feel about them, it does seem like my opinions are different from every review I've ever seen and from most of the people here, but here we go anyway:

Atty & cart - not bad. Flavor was good but they don't hold much/get dry quick. ...