E-Cigarette Forum - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    thank you so much for taking the time do do this rite up on battery's i perched the INR18650-25R 2500mAh 20A and it hits soooo much harder than my efest 1865o i am using it on a k101 with a keyfun plus v2 with a 1.0 ohm 26 g coil love the dense vapor it creates thanks.
    • |
    You can learn more reading your blogs then in the million posts on the forum. Thank you, as I know little about rechargeable batteries.
    • |
    My ex-roommate is lucky that it didn't fit his mod then. He would have had a bad time running his low ohm setup.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by Baditude
    Speedracer, that is the only battery that Provape recommends for the Provari. RTD is the best choice of vendor to buy AW batteries because they are an authorized AW vendor and you can be certain not to get a counterfeit AW battery because they buy directly from Andrew Wan (AW).
    Thank you so much. Reading your blog on batteries should scare a lot of people and get them thinking about cheap bargain batteries. I had no idea how some companies can sell fake or used batteries as the real thing.

If you have time to answer I noticed the charger has several charging switches. Should I be using the trickle charge on the batteries? I should have my Provari and batteries by this weekend. I'm excited.
    • |
    Speedracer, that is the only battery that Provape recommends for the Provari. RTD is the best choice of vendor to buy AW batteries because they are an authorized AW vendor and you can be certain not to get a counterfeit AW battery because they buy directly from Andrew Wan (AW).
    • |
    I just purchased my first Provari and ordered 2 (AW IMR 8650 2000mah) from RTD Vapor and a Xtar charger from them. Should I be confident in my purchase? Seems like RTD sells real AW batteries.
    • |
    Thank you..I think I get it now :-)
    • |
    At one time, drip atomizers were all we had. Then cartomizers and cartotanks came along and became popular. Clearomizers are relatively new, and are currently the most popular because they are included in most ego starter kits. They are designed to be easy to fill and replace the coil heads; however they have their own caveats due to their simplistic design of tiny wicks and coils.

The more advanced/ more work a device requires, the better the performance is going to be. Rebuildable atomizers (RBA's) require you to make your own wire coils and fashion your own wicks, but they provide the most flavor and vapor production of any of the above.
    • |
    So out of the three types what is the most popular?

Or is it purely down to personal preference???
    • |
    Excellent blog post
    • |
    I have a problem with my Provari. I can't seem to put it down. Almost as if it is glued to my hand. Two years now with it and I can find absolutely NOTHING of fault with it.

Knife
    • |
    great work man
    • |
    Always informative and educational Bad!

Thanks.
    • |
    Quote Originally Posted by tallguy0821
    Props to the little tidbit at the bottom of pulse vs. continuous discharge. I was wondering about that right around the time I scrolled down to it. Thank you baditude for being my battery safety tutor. What are your sources for your battery information, if you don't mind me asking?
    A lot of online internet seaches, including tidbits from ECF and Battery University. Google search is my friend. Many of my resources are listed as footnotes at the bottom of my blogs.
    Battery Basics for Mods
    Deeper Understanding of Mod Batteries
    Information Resources for Your First RBA
    • |
    Thank you! I will add this to my growing list of links you keep churning out.
    • |
    Great review Bad! This is what I was trying to say in my posts earlier..but you said it better!
    • |
    Props to the little tidbit at the bottom of pulse vs. continuous discharge. I was wondering about that right around the time I scrolled down to it. Thank you baditude for being my battery safety tutor. What are your sources for your battery information, if you don't mind me asking?
    • |
    Well, this is a timely post. I have a few purples in my ebuy watch list and was considering making a purchase very soon. Perhaps I will reconsider for now and continue with my homework.

Thank you very much for the heads up, 'tude!
    • |
    Cheers buddy, its also worth mentioning that one of the main reason i think people have choosen Li-ion/Li-Mn batteries over others is because they dont have a memory like old style batteries and can be partially discharged then recharged without loss of capcity.
    • |
    Lebertine89, your understanding is solid. The safer chemistry IMR & IMR/hybrid batteries do not require protection. Just be sure to stay within the batteries specifications for amp limits (continuous discharge rating).
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast