~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Updated 07-09-2014 at 07:18 AM by priorities
    • |

• |
    ~In my thoughts ...you and yours...ever grateful *

Updated 07-09-2014 at 07:02 AM by priorities
    • |
    • |

~Some days it's a bit of a struggle.... but just GOT to 'commit' to it...and never ever look back...of course there are those who are still struggling, as I was and still do*...and I pray for them*..hoping they take it day by day and make it* I truly hope so* especially those who 'need' to for their health* I pray they get there one day soon...it's ok to slip now and then....and one day.....well.....it's just such a great feeling to accomplish and oh the benefits*
    ...For me, so far, especially these last 6 months have been so good...Back then was when I HAD to have just 'one' real cig on those most stressful of days...I have so so many of 'those days' and wow it's hard then....but I took a deep breath...took one of my strongest juices and said "vape" but it's been so long now..I don't think I could stand to even light a real cigarette..and if it were not for the friends and vendors I met here on ECF, I may very well be smoking.....I am so grateful for them and for ECF...* I try my best when it comes to vaping...that's all you can do..your 'best' .....* for now...I am happy and proud to be where I am with vaping...I never would have believed I would 'not' be smoking right now...and yet, here I am...amazing to me....to my family and friends ...even help others to switch...and encourage those who need it too*....oh what a great feeling it is.....wow I have come a long way....

Updated 07-09-2014 at 07:09 AM by priorities
    • |

• |

In my thoughts and prayers*...as always*.....you and yours*...and those who went before you and those will be serve in the future*....{{{hugs}}} and my deepest gratitude to you all ~

• |
    In my thoughts and prayers you and yours ...ever grateful..{{{{hugs}}}}}

• |

• |
    • |
    • |
    • |
    • |
    • |
    • |
    In my thoughts as always..you and yours..ever grateful...{{{{hugs}}}}

• |