E-Cigarette Forum - Comments - Blogs

Blog Comments

• |
    Accept and love yourself for who you are and who you are yet to become. Because the truth is,
    there is nothing more beautiful than being who you are. It doesn’t mean you cannot grow and learn to become
    more understanding and a better person than in the past. It is that you do not have to be anything but yourself to be worthy. You already are.

When your fear touches someone’s pain, it becomes pity, when your love touches someone’s pain, it become compassion.”
    ― Stephen Levine

Choose wisely. Dwell on the beauty of life. Watch the stars, and see yourself running with them.”
    - Marcus Aurelius

• |
    In my thoughts and prayers...ever grateful to you and yours.....those who served, those who are serving now..those who will in the future..those recovering....our allies....forever grateful... you are appreciated more than you know....{{{{hugs}}}}

• |
    • |
    • |
    • |
    • |
    • |
    • |
    some breakfast..............
    • |
    oh so very tired................

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Updated 07-09-2014 at 07:18 AM by priorities
    • |

• |
    ~In my thoughts ...you and yours...ever grateful *

Updated 07-09-2014 at 07:02 AM by priorities
    • |
    • |

~Some days it's a bit of a struggle.... but just GOT to 'commit' to it...and never ever look back...of course there are those who are still struggling, as I was and still do*...and I pray for them*..hoping they take it day by day and make it* I truly hope so* especially those who 'need' to for their health* I pray they get there one day soon...it's ok to slip now and then....and one day.....well.....it's just such a great feeling to accomplish and oh the benefits*
    ...For me, so far, especially these last 6 months have been so good...Back then was when I HAD to have just 'one' real cig on those most stressful of days...I have so so many of 'those days' and wow it's hard then....but I took a deep breath...took one of my strongest juices and said "vape" but it's been so long now..I don't think I could stand to even light a real cigarette..and if it were not for the friends and vendors I met here on ECF, I may very well be smoking.....I am so grateful for them and for ECF...* I try my best when it comes to vaping...that's all you can do..your 'best' .....* for now...I am happy and proud to be where I am with vaping...I never would have believed I would 'not' be smoking right now...and yet, here I am...amazing to me....to my family and friends ...even help others to switch...and encourage those who need it too*....oh what a great feeling it is.....wow I have come a long way....

Updated 07-09-2014 at 07:09 AM by priorities
    • |

• |

In my thoughts and prayers*...as always*.....you and yours*...and those who went before you and those will be serve in the future*....{{{hugs}}} and my deepest gratitude to you all ~

• |
    In my thoughts and prayers you and yours ...ever grateful..{{{{hugs}}}}}

• |

• |
    • |
Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast