My GGTS V2 & AVS , N°750 Review (English Translation) - "THE RESERVOIR MOD" -
by, 08-04-2010 at 05:11 AM (870 Views)
[COLOR=Yellow][I]Thanks To [URL="http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/members/arry.html"]ARRY [/URL]for this English Translation of my GGTS V2 & AFS, N°750 Review ...[/I][/COLOR]
And for those who cant read French
[U][B]Review of my new GGTS V2 with AFS. (No. 750)[/B][/U] :
[B][COLOR=Magenta][SIZE=5]The Reservoir Mod' :[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]
I will not dwell on the qualities of GGTS their extreme versatility in terms of rechargeable batteries, quality workmanship, clever system lock switch, light ... etc.
I would rather give an opinion on the little idiosyncrasies of this GGTS V2 and a general view of this set also includes AVS.
[U][B]The news of V2:[/B][/U]
- First the lock at the dial of airflow. Coupled with the lock switch and adding a small cap at the tip of the mouth piece makes the GGTS V2, AVS mounted particularly convenient for transportation. It may well take with you quickly without having to remove the tank or remove the batteries ... I found it very nice.
- Collector Tank: The fluid recovery system is also particularly ingenious and practical. This saves them to fill their fingers, but also to recover the precious liquid.
For those who do not yet know I refer you to a video of IMEO very telling:
- The Atos: With AVS and after taking information from a Roman when I received the package, confirmation that we can use atos 901dse without drilling. Really handy when you're short of atomic drilled ... Apparently it might be possible to use also 510 undrilled ato ...
For my part I have not tested ...
[U][B]- Small faults :[/B][/U]
- If a quality that could also prove a fault: When you want to completely dismantle its most GGTS fifteen pieces come face to you ... For a complete cleaning and orientation entirely mechanical hat I say. But when I compare it to my two bulli extreme I admit that sometimes it leaves me a bit puzzled. A real puzzle
For my part I like things simple and ergonomic. I asked why IMEO did in assembling complex question ... And after I wandered around on the forums abroad I think I understand: The atomic A1 Cetin is openly copied (more or less successfully) and the complexity of mounting GGTS V2 may discourage those who have an inclination to engage in GGTS-like.
- Perfection is not of this world, even if it makes sense to use the seal of the air flow, there are occasionally some liquid escapes a bit. Nothing bad and say what you inherent in the system of reservoirs. On this point the "mystery" which is certainly much less to his advantage to transport, takes the top: The autonomy system Nubs-VR4 coupled with Ato A1 is either very competitive with a system tank (autonomy is not very good compared to the ability of liquid but also by a much better circulation and less waste) and especially our fingers remain clean at all times
Note: Use the Turbo Carto Vapornine bored (thank you Roman), can no longer do any flow of liquid and makes the V2 + AVS GGTS perfectly clean and ideal for vapotage even moving!
- The system needs to be careful and meticulous. For cleaning I personally think that approval may be useful to put a chouille of Noalox not screwed on, but not too much I need. I believe the machining of screws is not done by CNC and thus too much Noalox (which contains metal particles), may risk damaging the long term. My advice for those who want to maintain a regular cleaning cost (when the e-liquid has been spilled for example) with a saupalin absorbent, then place a soft cloth (or chamois) and occasionally a bit liquid to glass give it a little bit of gloss. Once per month (or more spaced along to see its use) a complete breakdown of GGTS V2 and AVS for a thorough cleaning. Here the most important part is the extension of brass. Specialized products it will give a touch of newness and brilliance unmatched. In this connection it would not surprise me that eventually IMEO no longer offers that extension allusion. It would be more lightweight and cleaning ...
- Aesthetics: The interface is good. I managed to make the switch on the side. Thanks to its large size it is not embarrassing. By the name cons give some already on the forum says it all: "bike pump" There will be no recourse if you want to take for Indurain and Armstrong, but it's true that this is little dig not unjustified ... For my part I love the materials used, but this stage system, I am frankly more mixed ... Besides a GGSlim I find pretty compact and frankly ... The GGTS V2 does not leave that impression with looks including "new" around me. Placed side by side to side on the "Mystery" and tested with various individuals who do not know the world of e-cig votes are not really in favor of GG ... To end on a positive note, many old were surprised not to have the winged logo engraved on the new tank, for my part I prefer. I'm not a big fan of multiple listings on my mods. Here it gives a sober all.
- The price: The quality is paid. And now GG is just synonymous with quality.
IMEO has made a solid reputation in the world of mods and it could be called a "return on investment" lol
It is true that 210 € with the complete system including V2 and AVS GGTS it ranks among the most expensive Mods market. € 20 discount is awarded for the fastest 15 days.
For my part located around a tariff of 150 € would have seemed a bit more justified. Having said that things are clear balance investment / pleasure vapotage remains the same as for the new version of GG.
[U][B]GGTS V2 + & Vapotage AVS: [/B][/U]
After unpacking I go get my 18,650 favorite battery: a battery brand that I find gray UltraFire surprise performance (I did some performance tests with friends and everyone agrees that this battery in 18650 is above the others ... I only have one I do not know if it has a feature that would explain his fishing out the load. Voltage measured load: from 4.4 to 4.7 V!)
To start I digress Atty3 I just run with GGslim I bought Romain. I added a metal T-Trip, and begins with a small DRY RY4X-H which I use for my tests. The V2 GGTS well in hand, I "unlock" the switch, releases the air intake collar, very slightly.
The vapotage is easy, really interesting volume of steam. Nothing to say, I think that 3.7 v is perhaps my favorite mod ...
I tested my battery and I'm UltraFire v 4.6 and 2.4 ohm voltage Sweet Spot get a really nice 8.81 W ... The switch seems to me to do a good job.
I then proceeded to mount the AVS, I decided to keep the same atomic Atty3 901. I filled the tank slightly in the same test liquid and I put a few drops directly on the braid of the ato to promote seed ... Inevitably the vapor cloud is very dense at the beginning. But even after a puff density keeps very honest. Do not hesitate to play on the air intake system to find a good compromise.
Nothing fault system is very good job.
Finally I decided to change my battery by two 18,650 Tenergy LiPo RCR123A 3v to switch to my favorite vapotage 6V.
I adapt another ato 901 dse not run nine. Voltage measured 2.9 ohms. The lipos do not leave the office and show v 2.9 each. A sweet spot theoretical 11.60W.
Some say that it is 11.6W slightly above, but for me the sweet spot in target Range is between 8W and 12W.
The vapotage is as easy as dense. After a few puff I'm in the "SMOG" ...
I confess that I like enough to mumuse with steam produced and I am not disappointed!
This test delights me, and confirmed my love of the sweet spot 6V sauce and my visit to the mark with wings at the same time
I am not a fan of higher voltage to 6v so I will leave to others to take stock of this mode of vapotage.
But my test this weekend is frankly holding.
I had not been bewitched the super GGTS that Roman had kindly lent me some time ago. I must confess my tests were not very sophisticated, and the time I had not tested with the AVS or another tank.
For me the GGTS V2 comes into its own with the AVS integrated. This is one of the few mods that I would only use that tank system. Its convenience and ease of use in this mode vapotage are many.
To get an idea, here is a brand new video on the vapotage GGTS V2:
[I][COLOR=Magenta]- The new version of GGTS is really satisfactory. [/COLOR][/I]
It is clear that its full value with the AVS.
Certainly all makes a real good big mod at least because of its size, since it is very light. But this new version brings a real innovation in terms of integration. Although slight, but its latest innovation "Collector Tank" and its blocking system preventing leakage coupled with his proven system already closed switch, if one takes care to find a small cap for the mouthpiece mouth piece, make Titan mods this one has no fear of impromptu ballads ...
Its build quality is impeccable.
Like the "mystery" I do not recommend it, however newcomers to the e-cig. Its removal may put off some, its price anyway the reserve entrance to dampen fans and newbies.
His finishing and materials will delight fans of beautiful object entirely mechanical.
Regulars trademark GG can succumb, in any case many of them are not close to
Finally I think the V2 GGTS with AVS framework provides its credentials with its logo: Indeed, even if its size does not predestined for mobile use, and although its fully integrated system and its innovations are the blocking mod ideal vapotage with tank ride.
The system vapotage with tank is really nice, but require a little preparation. What is gained is lost independently of practicality.
Well, the GGTS V2 + AVS addresses this concern and give "Wings" lovers vapotage nomad tank