Welcome to ECF! We are the world’s largest electronic cigarette website. Here you’ll find a world of ecig information, discussion, everything for new and old users, honest reviews, and a whole lot more!
I am in my kitchen right now making gooey butter cake. Something I have never made before I vaped a sample of it from kick bass vapor. I loved it so much I have ordered the flavor from DIY flavor shack and am now waiting on a juice from vapalicious so I can have my very own lil gbc showdown my point being I have been inspired by a juice. So I got to thinking about ALL the things I have gotten into since I started vaping
1) I have started making my own tips which has introduced me to sculpey
2) I am starting to make my own juices which has introduced me to all sorts of flavors and combinations I may have never found otherwise
3) I have bought things to make my own mod, so now I will have to learn to solder and drill ( something I have never done)
4) and I still find it a bit comical that as I type this I have a box mod, a battery charger and my very own multimeter at my side
5) I am a member on a forum that is more addicitng than Facebook ever was for me, and I have friends I have never met who have sent me items in the mail!!
As early as February of this year none of these things existed in my life, and now I don't know what I would do without alot of them.
So....my question is what has vaping inspired U to do that u til u started was not a part of your life??