Signature banners - Part 1
by, 07-10-2010 at 03:23 PM (13498 Views)
How to add a signature banner to your posts:
- Find a signature banner you like and copy the BBCode from its site.
- Left-click the Settings link in the upper right corner.
- Left-click the Edit signature link in the My Settings box on the left.
- Hover your mouse over the top left button in the Edit Signature section of the screen. If the "Switch Editor to Source Mode" message is displayed, left-click the button. If the "Switch Editor to WYSIWYG Mode" message is displayed, you are ready for the next step.
- Paste the BBCode you got from the banner site into the text box beneath the buttons in the Edit Signature section of the screen.
- Left-click the Preview Signature button. Your signature will be displayed in the Preview section above the Edit Signature section of the screen.
- If you don't like the previewed signature, make adjustments to the code you pasted into the text box and click the Preview Signature button again. If you do like the previewed signature, left-click the Save Signature button beneath the text box.