More Perfumers Apprentice flavors
by, 07-18-2010 at 12:06 AM (5936 Views)
- Almond Amaretto Flavor - I mixed this at 10% with VG and it reminds me somewhat of marzipan and something else I can't quite put my finger on (which is probably the Amaretto part of the flavor).
- Caramel (Original) Flavor - I mixed this at 10% with VG. It has a brown sugary caramel syrup kind of taste like a caramel topping. This is divine on its own or mixed with other flavors.
- Caramel Candy -
- Caramel Flavor - I mixed this at 10% with VG and got a thick, milky caramel taste.
- Chai Tea Flavor - I mixed this at 10% with VG and it created a powerful flavor that tastes like a mixture of spices that I don't recognize. I've never tasted anything like this. It has a sweetness to it on the exhale.
- Coffee (Extra) Clear-sample - I mixed this at 5% with VG because 10% produces a slightly flowery taste. At 5% this tastes like a strong, black cup of coffee.
- Honey Flavor - I mixed this at 10% with VG. If you've ever eaten a honeycomb, this tastes just like that. It has a nice, rich flavor and produces clouds of vapor.
- Jalapeno-sample - I mixed this at 10% with VG. It has a mild jalapeno pepper flavor and an interesting throat hit - a quick heat at the back of the throat just for a moment.
- Malted Milk Flavor - I mixed this at 10% with VG. It tastes more like milk than malted milk to me, so I would use this as a mixer with other flavors to provide a milky or creamy taste to them. It's flavor is subtle.
- Maple Flavor (Natural) -
- Peanut Butter Flavor - I mixed this at 10% with VG and it tastes like freshly roasted peanuts. It has a nice, rich feel and makes clouds of vapor. I imagine this would go well with any chocolate flavors.