So I'm still using the spring mod that Scottyballs posted. It's been about 2 weeks now and it works fabulously. It's the only mod I'm still using and that works exactly as I need it to.
Scrub pad foam
Dart method (straw with blue foam tip and polyfil tip)
Straw scuba tube
The spring mod is the easiest to do and the best lasting. No issues whatsoever here and the entire contents are used up.
Updated 08-08-2010 at 04:47 PM by Sardonic
Tomorrow will be 4 weeks. Love the eGo.
Also got a sampler pack from Vapor Station. I'm loving the tobacco flavors I got (Texas, Tennessee, and Frisco is my favorite) as well as the Seattle. RY4 is interesting, but not quite my thing. VS Cocoa and Cafe Sumatra I almost didn't care for much. Djarum Mild is nicer than the other clove flavor I've tried - subtle and smooth. Haven't gotten around to trying Frost or New York yet.
The tobacco flavors actually taste like
M Y MODs COLLECTION :
- 1 Bulli Extreme VR4 Nubsi + Ato A1 , Switch On/Off - Black Beauty - Special MYSTERY Edition / Notes : 6v (2x3v LiPO) : 19/20 - USB : 17,5/20 / "The exception"
- 1 Bulli Extreme modified. It's a dual Bulli extreme : 901DSE & VR4. All polished alu. In 901 (6v): Note: 16,5 /20 - VR4 (6v): Note : 18/20"The Transformer"
- 1 GGTS V2 (N°750) + AFS : Vapornine en 6v LiPo : 18/20 - Atty3 en 3,7v Utrafire
Updated 08-07-2010 at 06:09 PM by LACENAIRE35
- 1 Silver Bullet Black + ato DSe901 & BM ( en High Voltage et Low Resitance / 3,7 & 6 v ) + K'Maxx Brass Tank - 16,5/20 " The sure value "
- 1 BB ( Black Beauty accus 14500) + Ato LR 510 & BM : 15/20 / USB: 13/20 / "Small but Strong" /
- 1 Bidiboost 6V prototype (Atty6 + BM) :16/20 - 6V + Carto Vapornine : 17/20 - / " The usefull prototype " +1
- 1 Indulgence + ext.Cup + usb Kit:14/20/ "The Multi
Updated 08-07-2010 at 06:21 PM by LACENAIRE35
Well- this is off topic... however I have to say I hate, despise, and can't stand the city of my birth, and most of my adulthood: Chicago.
I left about 5 years ago and found out that there was a life without traffic, stress, packed stores, mean police, high prices, and dangerous crime. There was a time I had thought I would "live and die" in the Windy City. I was wrong about that... I did leave.
Today, I had to drive through Chicago Rush hour on my way back