M Y MODs COLLECTION :
- 1 Bulli Extreme VR4 Nubsi + Ato A1 , Switch On/Off - Black Beauty - Special MYSTERY Edition / Notes : 6v (2x3v LiPO) : 19/20 - USB : 17,5/20 / "The exception"
- 1 Bulli Extreme modified. It's a dual Bulli extreme : 901DSE & VR4. All polished alu. In 901 (6v): Note: 16,5 /20 - VR4 (6v): Note : 18/20"The Transformer"
- 1 GGTS V2 (N°750) + AFS : Vapornine en 6v LiPo : 18/20 - Atty3 en 3,7v Utrafire
Updated 08-07-2010 at 07:09 PM by LACENAIRE35
- 1 Silver Bullet Black + ato DSe901 & BM ( en High Voltage et Low Resitance / 3,7 & 6 v ) + K'Maxx Brass Tank - 16,5/20 " The sure value "
- 1 BB ( Black Beauty accus 14500) + Ato LR 510 & BM : 15/20 / USB: 13/20 / "Small but Strong" /
- 1 Bidiboost 6V prototype (Atty6 + BM) :16/20 - 6V + Carto Vapornine : 17/20 - / " The usefull prototype " +1
- 1 Indulgence + ext.Cup + usb Kit:14/20/ "The Multi
Updated 08-07-2010 at 07:21 PM by LACENAIRE35
Well- this is off topic... however I have to say I hate, despise, and can't stand the city of my birth, and most of my adulthood: Chicago.
I left about 5 years ago and found out that there was a life without traffic, stress, packed stores, mean police, high prices, and dangerous crime. There was a time I had thought I would "live and die" in the Windy City. I was wrong about that... I did leave.
Today, I had to drive through Chicago Rush hour on my way back
'Twas the day after yesterday
and all through the house,
the smell of ciggies made me feel like a louse,
when all of a sudden there something came on the scene,
I had to find out what e-cigs would mean,
I gotta go pee so I can't finish this.
Damn, I'm buying more accessories for my e-cig habit that I bought for my real-cig habit.
My car is starting to feel neglected. Well, at least my girlfriend loves them too so she doesn't feel that neglected.
Updated 08-08-2010 at 05:46 PM by Sardonic
Thanks To ARRY for this English Translation of my GGTS V2 & AFS, N°750 Review ...
And for those who cant read French
Review of my new GGTS V2 with AFS. (No. 750) :
The Reservoir Mod' :
I will not dwell on the qualities of GGTS their extreme versatility in terms of rechargeable batteries, quality workmanship, clever system lock switch, light ... etc.
I would rather give an opinion on the little idiosyncrasies
Updated 08-04-2010 at 06:31 AM by LACENAIRE35
(Special greeting for ARRY's Translation)