THE OFFICIAL BLOOG "Hey Leaford, I have a question!" THREAD!! - Page 5
Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 522
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: THE OFFICIAL BLOOG "Hey Leaford, I have a question!" THREAD!!

  1. #41
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran redempti0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    staten island USA
    Posts
    1,948

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leaford View Post
    Yeah, i'll do that.
    Thank you sir.

  2. #42
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    1,940

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leaford View Post
    I got samples to check today, so see for yourself:

    Attachment 35826

    I like the shade of purple, but was looking for more of a royal purple. And it's too flat and doesn't have the lustre of the other colors. I think I'll have to reject this one.

    Attachment 35825

    But I do like the pink. Lusterous, dark and rich.

    That purple is not up to Bloog standards. It looks generic. REJECT IT!

    The pink is perfect. They need to deepen the shade of purple a bit (like the deep blue and deep red), and give it the 'luster' finish.

    Sorry, that wasn't a question.

  3. #43
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leaford View Post
    Attachment 35825

    But I do like the pink. Lusterous, dark and rich.
    Me likey!!!!

  4. #44
    PV Master ECF Veteran starsong's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    4,701
    Blog Entries
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leaford View Post
    I got samples to check today, so see for yourself:

    Attachment 35826

    I like the shade of purple, but was looking for more of a royal purple. And it's too flat and doesn't have the lustre of the other colors. I think I'll have to reject this one.

    Attachment 35825

    But I do like the pink. Lusterous, dark and rich.
    Hey Leaford! Holy cow! I love the pink and that's not something you'll hear me say very often. It is more of a raspberry, not the pepto pink I was afraid of. I want one!!!
    You're right about the purple though, a bit dull but not a bad shade... maybe could be a smidge darker.

    Thanks for the preview!
    Last edited by starsong; 04-21-2011 at 02:28 AM. Reason: forgot to say Hey Leaford


  5. #45
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Thanks Leaford.
    Also, I couldn't tell in the video, but the sheath part almost look like a stiff cowhide.
    How would it be in something soft like a moccasin?
    Just curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by leaford View Post
    I've been thinking about that, and maybe it's time to work on it.


    Nice tip!

  6. #46
    Forum Supplier ECF Veteran leaford's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
    Posts
    6,858
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shooter59 View Post
    Thanks Leaford.
    Also, I couldn't tell in the video, but the sheath part almost look like a stiff cowhide.
    How would it be in something soft like a moccasin?
    Just curious.
    I honestly don't know how to say this without any possible double meaning.

    The stiffness helps the e-cig slide in and out.

  7. #47
    Ultra Member ECF Veteran redempti0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    staten island USA
    Posts
    1,948

    Default

    I didnt get a chance to see my friend who does leather today but when I showed her on Saturday she said she may have some rigid leather that would be suitable.
    .
    shooter59 likes this.

  8. #48
    Super Member ECF Veteran DeeLeeKay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    777

    Default

    I do like that pink batt. But, then red is my favorite color and this one just hits it out of the park.

  9. #49
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Hadn't thought about it quite that way.....Lol
    But I DO understand.
    Thanks...

    Quote Originally Posted by leaford View Post
    I honestly don't know how to say this without any possible double meaning.

    The stiffness helps the e-cig slide in and out.

  10. #50
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Central Indiana
    Posts
    562

    Default

    Thanks Red...

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks