Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: THE OFFICIAL BLOOG "Hey Leaford, I have a question!" THREAD!!

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Any chance you guys are working on a better material for the cartomizer labels? I clench mine in my teeth almost constantly, after about a day of this the paper wrapper gets all chewed up and funky. I correct this by wrapping a bit of electrical tape on the end but, just wish they didnt do that ... lol.

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran leaford's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Marsai View Post
    Any chance you guys are working on a better material for the cartomizer labels? I clench mine in my teeth almost constantly, after about a day of this the paper wrapper gets all chewed up and funky. I correct this by wrapping a bit of electrical tape on the end but, just wish they didnt do that ... lol.
    I hadn't been working on that, but I will look into it. Thanks for the suggestion!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran redempti0N's Avatar

Hey Leaford how are you?

Super Member ECF Veteran

I have a comment / question.
    After initially starting vaping with Mistics, I'm somewhat disappointed with Bloogs and Volts. The draw of the mistic reminded me of a regualr cig, while vaping Bloogs and Volts is almost like sucking air. I think the reason is the vents all around the bottom of the catridge as well as the holes on the battery thread . That allows too much air to enter the filter. Question is, will you be making the carts that have no openings ? Isnt enough air going thru the cap on the end to not need the extra holes?
    Last edited by Jtim; 01-26-2013 at 07:37 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jtim View Post
    I have a comment / question.
    After initially starting vaping with Mistics, I'm somewhat disappointed with Bloogs and Volts. The draw of the mistic reminded me of a regualr cig, while vaping Bloogs and Volts is almost like sucking air. I think the reason is the vents all around the bottom of the catridge as well as the holes on the battery thread . That allows too much air to enter the filter. Question is, will you be making the carts that have no openings ? Isnt enough air going thru the cap on the end to not need the extra holes?
    Hi Jtim!

Sorry you don't like the draw on the Bloog; draw strength is a very individual preference, with many vapers preferring a harder draw, and others preferring a lighter draw. We haven't been planning on making our draw harder, but your suggestion of "harder draw" cartos is interesting, and one we can certainly consider. What do others think?

I have a few questions. I am thinking of getting the try us trial kit and I would like to know what red and menthol are comparable to? I like the blu disposables but I don't like the menthol flavor. The tobacco flavor is ok and I was thinking about getting a starter kit from them but there were too many complaints about batterys and juice leakage. I have not seen any complaints about the bloog in any aspect really. So I would like to try your product.
    I smoke Misty menthol full flavor and marlboro menthol 72s. I like the marlboros menthols because they do not have too much of a menthol taste, just a hint of it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by savanahrose View Post
    I have a few questions. I am thinking of getting the try us trial kit and I would like to know what red and menthol are comparable to? I like the blu disposables but I don't like the menthol flavor. The tobacco flavor is ok and I was thinking about getting a starter kit from them but there were too many complaints about batterys and juice leakage. I have not seen any complaints about the bloog in any aspect really. So I would like to try your product.
    I smoke Misty menthol full flavor and marlboro menthol 72s. I like the marlboros menthols because they do not have too much of a menthol taste, just a hint of it.
    Hi Savanahrose!

Glad to hear you're going to give us a try (pardon the pun )!

Red is similar to the classic Marlboro flavor. Menthol is a bit stronger menthol than Marlboro Menthol, more like Marlboro Black Menthol, if you've tried those.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran trichman's Avatar

I do not like a stiffer draw. I like vaping to be effortless and prefer the current versions.

Ultra Member ECF Veteran trichman's Avatar

When will all the new products be available? I thought they were coming last week.

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by trichman View Post
    I do not like a stiffer draw. I like vaping to be effortless and prefer the current versions.
    To each his own I guess. But personally, I'd love for Bloog to offer a draw that mimics a real ciggy.