THE OFFICIAL BLOOG "Hey Leaford, I have a question!" THREAD!!
Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: THE OFFICIAL BLOOG "Hey Leaford, I have a question!" THREAD!!

Forum Supplier ECF Veteran leaford's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default THE OFFICIAL BLOOG "Hey Leaford, I have a question!" THREAD!!

OK, we all know that the best info on this forum has a tendancy to get buried in random places in threads on a totally different topic. People ask me about this or that wherever they see me posting, because they have something they need my answer to but for whatever reason don't want to start a thread for.

SO, the topic takes yet another turn farther away from he thread topic, the question might or might not be seen and answered, and sometimes it makes the thread take an ugly turn from the cross talk.

That' actually part of the charm of our happy gang; it's as if this were free flowing chit chat at a cocktail party. Anyone might pop up, anything might be said, from the harsh to the hilarious, and you never know when the police might be called. And I LOVE that about this place.

But if you have a simple question, it does make it hard to find the answers you're looking for, or even if it's been asked and answered.

SO instead of you guys following me around that cocktail party peppering me with random questions like fanboys stalking a third rate celebrity Guest of Honor at a con party, I thought I'd make a single thread for those kind of questions. Ask me for updates, suggest new ideas, go wild. Anything you want to ask me specifially, but that you don't want to start your own thread for. You fanbois, you.

Super Member ECF Veteran beachpuff's Avatar

Hey Leaford, I have a question. Did you find out if the "new" 65mm batts have the same innards/MAH as the "old" style with the ash cap? Aloha

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I second beachpuff's question. They definitely do not last as long in actual use.

Also: what's the status on juice?

Ultra Member ECF Veteran redempti0N's Avatar

I got 1 important question. Hey leaford how are ya?

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Status/ETA on Bloog clear cartos?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Hey Leaford, I heard Bloog is gonna have manual batteries. Is that true, and will you carry the 102mm batts in manual as well?
    How long? Not long, because what you reap is what you sow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beachpuff View Post
    Hey Leaford, I have a question. Did you find out if the "new" 65mm batts have the same innards/MAH as the "old" style with the ash cap? Aloha
    Not yet, I haven't gotten to do the testing yet since they aren't in production yet. The tubes got delqayed and are being printed right now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Frick View Post
    I second beachpuff's question. They definitely do not last as long in actual use.

Also: what's the status on juice?
    Still not ordered. It was decided that we would wait until the new website is in sight, because adding all the SKUs to the current site would be too much work. Easier and more efficient to wait. Sorry. But I am getting samples now for two new mystery flavors.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by redempti0N View Post
    I got 1 important question. Hey leaford how are ya?
    Pretty good actually. I found a grocery store downtown that specializes in imported foods. I got almost everything for pastrami sandwiches but sauerkraut, and had to settle for processed swiss cheese slices. Not perfect, but pure bliss for me after months of NOTHING. I also got taco/nacho fixings, spaghetti fixings, garlic bread fixings, and Capn' Crunch and Lucky Charms breakfast cereals. I didn't realize how much I'd been missing dairy until I was staring into a cart filled with Milk, Butter, sour cream, and four kinds of cheeses.

Oh, and there was a Pizza Hut just down from it, so I got a couple Super Supreme pizzas and a couple lasagnias to go.

No more KFC or McDs for at least a MONTH! But I have to hurry up and freeze some of it, like the meat, to make it last.

Speaking of which, next weekend I'll go back for steaks, more hamburger, and some Bacon! MMMMMMMM, Bacon!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pmos69 View Post
    Status/ETA on Bloog clear cartos?
    Prototype still ahd issues with cracking. Sent back to try another material.

Page 1 of 53 123451151 ... LastLast