Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Teensy-Tiny Little 10ml bottles

  1. #1
    Supplier Associate flaviop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Marlboro, NJ, USA
    Posts
    72

    Default Teensy-Tiny Little 10ml bottles

    So they convinced me to order our new e-liquid Flavors in these cute teensy-tiny 10ml bottles.LF-SLEW-10ML-2.jpg
    I must say that I actually like them. They seem pretty convenient to carry in your pocket or your bag. Would you rather have 10ml bottles or 30ml bottles?
    Flavio VP of Sales & Marketing at Bloog

  2. #2
    Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    propagandax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    759

    Default

    Needle tips would be great

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    flaviop likes this.

  3. #3
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    pmos69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,745

    Default

    It seems the EU bureaucrats/idiocrats have made the choice for all EU citizens: max 10ml bottles for everyone.

  4. #4
    Super Member* Vaslovik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Naples Florida, USA
    Posts
    793
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    I have the Innokin U-Can, and fill it from the 100 ml erlenmeyer flasks I make my juice in. 10 ml bottles don't make it for me.

  5. #5
    PV Master ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Evie Luv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Alabama just a small town kind of girl...Not Greenbo
    Posts
    6,120

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flaviop View Post
    So they convinced me to order our new e-liquid Flavors in these cute teensy-tiny 10ml bottles.LF-SLEW-10ML-2.jpg
    I must say that I actually like them. They seem pretty convenient to carry in your pocket or your bag. Would you rather have 10ml bottles or 30ml bottles?
    Honestly my thoughts are both. I always get the "sampler" size to take with me and I just refill it from the 30ml I keep at home. For sample sizes I do prefer 3ml or 5ml bottles. I would love to see 30ml bottles and 5ml bottle samplers. And if you only carry 10ml bottles to at least have 3ml bottle samplers. Just my thoughts.
    flaviop likes this.
    ~~~~~~~For my Nieces Alison, Sofi, & Serenity~~~~~~~

    CASAA Member

  6. #6
    Supplier Associate flaviop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Marlboro, NJ, USA
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Thanks for the reply! We are working on that so stay tuned!
    Flavio VP of Sales & Marketing at Bloog

  7. #7
    Supplier Associate flaviop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Marlboro, NJ, USA
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pmos69 View Post
    It seems the EU bureaucrats/idiocrats have made the choice for all EU citizens: max 10ml bottles for everyone.
    Yeah it will be interesting to see what the FDA does here in the US.
    Flavio VP of Sales & Marketing at Bloog

  8. #8
    Supplier Associate flaviop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Marlboro, NJ, USA
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evie Luv View Post
    Honestly my thoughts are both. I always get the "sampler" size to take with me and I just refill it from the 30ml I keep at home. For sample sizes I do prefer 3ml or 5ml bottles. I would love to see 30ml bottles and 5ml bottle samplers. And if you only carry 10ml bottles to at least have 3ml bottle samplers. Just my thoughts.
    Would you use a portable carrier? A company sent me a sample but I'm not sure if people would use it or not.
    Evie Luv likes this.
    Flavio VP of Sales & Marketing at Bloog

  9. #9
    Supplier Associate flaviop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Marlboro, NJ, USA
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaslovik View Post
    I have the Innokin U-Can, and fill it from the 100 ml erlenmeyer flasks I make my juice in. 10 ml bottles don't make it for me.
    Thanks for the reply! 100ml flasks sounds interesting....
    Flavio VP of Sales & Marketing at Bloog

  10. #10
    Supplier Associate flaviop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Marlboro, NJ, USA
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flaviop View Post
    Thanks for the reply! We are working on that so stay tuned!
    Sorry meant to attach to @propagandax....
    Flavio VP of Sales & Marketing at Bloog

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •