Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By weskeene

Thread: It's official! Bloog Viquid is here: the first e-liquid produced in a US Pharmaceutical Facility

  1. #1
    Supplier Associate flaviop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Marlboro, NJ, USA
    Posts
    92

    Default It's official! Bloog Viquid is here: the first e-liquid produced in a US Pharmaceutical Facility

    After almost 2 years, we finally have introduced our Viquid E-Liquids. Viquid is the first e-liquid to be produced in a Pharmaceutical Facility right here in the United States. It has been a very long road to find the right supplier, but we feel it is well worth it and a step in the right direction when it comes to FDA Regulation. I would love to hear from you guys after you try it. For more info, here's the link...
    Nicobanner2.jpg
    Bloog Viquid Pharmaceutical E-Liquid Made in USA I Viquid I E-Liquid I Eliguid I Liquid Fusion Juice I Ejuice I Liquid Fusion
    Flavio VP of Sales & Marketing at Bloog

  2. #2
    Super Member arilosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh,PA,USA
    Posts
    919

    Default

    I ordered Dulcis and All American.

    Tried the Dulcis so far , and I love it. Never tried the imported version of Bloogs RY4 so I cant compare the two.
    Tastes very clean, and the caramel doesn't overpower the tobacco. I likes it! Nice packaging as well, comes boxed. So its nice to know the bottles aren't sitting on a shelf being exposed to light and air before being shipped out.


    Ordering another bottle today while the sale is still ongoing.. Thanks for the awesome launch discount!

  3. #3
    Supplier Associate flaviop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Marlboro, NJ, USA
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arilosi View Post
    I ordered Dulcis and All American.

    Tried the Dulcis so far , and I love it. Never tried the imported version of Bloogs RY4 so I cant compare the two.
    Tastes very clean, and the caramel doesn't overpower the tobacco. I likes it! Nice packaging as well, comes boxed. So its nice to know the bottles aren't sitting on a shelf being exposed to light and air before being shipped out.


    Ordering another bottle today while the sale is still ongoing.. Thanks for the awesome launch discount!
    Thanks for the great feedback! Please let me know what you think of the flavors as you try them.
    Flavio VP of Sales & Marketing at Bloog

  4. #4
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    weskeene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Quincy, IL
    Posts
    684

    Default

    I'm trying Dulcis since Thursday. I really like it. It's a nice clean tobacco flavor and has a nice sweetness. It has a decent thoat hit and has tons of vapor. Also, it wicks really well, because it seems like it's a thinner liquid. For some reason, the fact that it a much more clear color appeals to me as well. It just makes me think it has less junk in it.

  5. #5
    Full Member ECF Veteran mOjO_420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Illinois, United States
    Posts
    88

    Default

    hmm.. probably should have tried that one instead of the all american which isnt really doing it for me. I'm hooked on The Last Straw but wanted to check out the Viquids. Would much rather support American made products I can trust though. Never had an RY4 that I fell in love with so I initially avoided that one. Wish they had a small sampler set or would give me Last Straw in a Viquid version...

  6. #6
    Super Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    weskeene's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Quincy, IL
    Posts
    684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mOjO_420 View Post
    hmm.. probably should have tried that one instead of the all american which isnt really doing it for me. I'm hooked on The Last Straw but wanted to check out the Viquids. Would much rather support American made products I can trust though. Never had an RY4 that I fell in love with so I initially avoided that one. Wish they had a small sampler set or would give me Last Straw in a Viquid version...
    Just so you know, Dulcis isn't really an RY4 either. It's for "RY4 lovers", there's a difference, evidently. Notably, a lack of vanilla. I would describe it as "cleaner". The caramel flavor initially came off as coffee to me. I do like it a lot though, regardless of labels.

    Wes
    Evie Luv likes this.

  7. #7
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Evie Luv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Alabama just a small town kind of girl...Not Greenbo
    Posts
    8,426

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weskeene View Post
    Just so you know, Dulcis isn't really an RY4 either. It's for "RY4 lovers", there's a difference, evidently. Notably, a lack of vanilla. I would describe it as "cleaner". The caramel flavor initially came off as coffee to me. I do like it a lot though, regardless of labels.

    Wes
    Funny the Glacies affects me the same way, not too strong mint flavor and also not to strong methol but really clean. Who would have thought a juice would have a very clean taste.

    Oh and Hey Wes!
    ~~~~~~~For my Nieces Alison, Sofi, & Serenity~~~~~~~

    CASAA Member

  8. #8
    Super Member arilosi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Pittsburgh,PA,USA
    Posts
    919

    Default

    All American was great but a tad sweeter than I expected, but still enjoyed it. It quickly became my husbands new favorite. I am hooked on the Dulcis. I love everything about this new lineup. Excited for the next round of Viquids. I hope SPI is next.

    I stocked up on a few bottles of favorites with the Shamrock coupon code. 50% of juice~!

    With a sale like that im surprised anything is left in stock

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •