Okay, here is my honest review of the Blu. It's the only e-cigarette I own and I've had it for about a month. I've read/seen reviews that praise it as the best thing since sliced bread. Yet other reviews slam it for sucking more than your average Hoover. The truth , as with most things, is somewhere in the middle.
1. Battery life. yeah, the battery life is terribe. 30-45 min?
2. The carts SUCK. That's my opinion and I used 4 of each flavor. To me the Java Jolt tasted like coffee. The Classic tobacco tasted like... coffee. the Vivid Vanilla tasted like... coffee and the Cherry Crush tasted like... tasted like... what's the word??? Oh yeah... coffee! The Menthol (although it didn't taste quite like menthol) at least tasted minty and was pretty tasty.
3. The vapor production sucks. Well, at least with the stock carts - I'll address this again in the PROs.
4. The batteries can be very sensitive. Use caution when vaping around electrical equipment. I vaped at a friends apartment in close proximity to a very large wireless computer server and afterward my batteries were FRIED. (They would activate on their own and became sensitive to the SLIGHTEST vibration - got so bad that everytime I drove I would have to take them out of the blu pack and set them on the passenger's seat and had my own little light show inside my car as they continually went off.)
1. Price. At 59.95 almost anyone can afford them.
2. They are refillable. Once I started refilling my Blu, I really fell in love with it.
3. Vapor Production is awesome! That is once you start refilling your carts and do a simple PTB mod.
4. The Blu Pack is awesome. So far, I've been able to get 7 charges out of an unconnected Blu Pack. Enough to get me home so that I can plug it back in and charge it up again.
5. The batteries are resiliant. although they got fried. I didn't have replacements and had to keep using them. Today, I put them on the drivers side seat as I have for the past 4 days and noticed that they didn't go off once. Not on the ride to work and not on the way home.
6. They LOOK like a cigarette! I know that this isn't important to a lot of people on this forum, but for me, the "screwdriver PVs" just won't cut it. You may get loger battery life, better TH, better flavor and all of that, but it's bad enough looking like you're smoking a cigarette in public without looking like you're smoking a CRACK PIPE!
Okay, so that's my review based on my own personal experience. Are they the greatest? I doubt it. Are they as horrible as people make them out to be? Definately not. I think they are a great and affordable way to introduce yourself to vaping. And although I'll be in the market soon for a 510, I still plan to keep and use my Blu. To quote TripleSlevin from the Vapor Dojo, "If you are into vaping, you can never own too many cigarettes in the first place."