The general dislike of BLU - Page 10
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast
Like Tree124Likes

Thread: The general dislike of BLU

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Once I found some switched to Jet cartos, I'm pretty darned happy with my blu system. The batteries don't last long, but that's not such a big deal with the PCC, which is small enough to fit into my pocket for secret bathroom vape-breaks at work. It serves my needs just fine for now. I just wish their cartos were worth a darn. It's seriously a damn crying shame that they waste their juice in such poorly performing cartos.

Moved On ECF Veteran

Switched to them and loving them so far. So no problems here!

Full Member Verified Member Dizzei.K's Avatar

I started with Blu and now it sits in my rotation next to my Reo and my iHybrid. Yes the battery life is dismal, and my Pcc RARELY connects my battery on the first five tries. But if I'm home dealing with my typical "holy f--- I want a cigarette" the blu seems to fill that gap where it needs filling

I should add however that if I had some more cartos the Smokeless Image Volt would probably go back to being my main ecig, those things are INCREDIBLE!! Makes blu seem like a drop of water in the Dead Sea

Senior Member ECF Veteran Gaspar74's Avatar

I started with a kit called smoke to live it sort of worked but very expensive. I quickly moved to an ego c twist and clearomizers and haven't looked back. The difference is night in day. This works for me and many others but like anything YMMV. GOOD LUCK!

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

My Blu Starter Kit will be my "pinch hitter" soon.....
    I've just ordered an Ego-T Spinner/Twist Combo....it, and some good juice from Johnson Creek (Red Oak), should increase my vaping pleasure considerably!!
    Geez.....is a Provari very far off now????!!
    Seriously......for all that the Blu ISN'T.....one has to admit...it IS...what many of us "cut our teeth on" insofar as vaping goes...
    For THAT... I still believe it has its place....
    Kudos to Lorrilard...
    215Z likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I Had Blu, Still Do Kinda I Know Its Around Here, But For Me My Problem With Them Was The Cartos... They Were Inconsistent And Seemed To Be To Dry And Burned To Quick. I Did Like Some Of The Flavors Though, Have Not Found A Vanilla Or Cherry Since That I Enjoyed As Much, Especially The Cherry Though (I Have Found Good Vanilla Flavors).

Sorry About The Annoying Caps On Every Letter, My Phone Is Not Letting It Type Any Other Way At The Moment

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Smoked cigarettes for more than 52 years. From the first drag off my BLU ecig I knew I could switch off tobacco to ecigs. The BLU was pretty limited for a 2.5 pad smoker. But, after messing around with this and that and the other. . .after 3 years of ecigs I've not had a tobacco cigarette for three years. And, I haven't used an ecig since Feb 6th. As far as I'm concerned. . .I owe it all to that crappy little BLU/(and this forum). JMHO

Cheers,
    otrpu
    Last edited by otrpu; 08-10-2013 at 06:54 AM.
    215Z likes this.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by otrpu View Post
    Smoked cigarettes for more than 52 years. From the first drag off my BLU ecig I knew I could switch off tobacco to ecigs. The BLU was pretty limited for a 2.5 pad smoker. But, after messing around with this and that and the other. . .after 3 years of ecigs I've not had a tobacco cigarette for three years. And, I haven't used an ecig since Feb 6th. As far as I'm concerned. . .I owe it all to that crappy little BLU/(and this forum). JMHO

Cheers,
    otrpu
    I'm glad you were able to quit, that's awesome. I'm not looking to quit vaping, I like it to much lol. Might have to if jobs keep telling me that they are going with another applicant though

I started with a disposable BLU ecig to begin with, and that's what turned me onto vapeing. (That, and seeing peoples cool mods on Facebook. Lol.) I just decided to switch to an eGo and clearomizer with the price being more reasonable long-term, plus I'm a chain-vaper. I just today bought an iTaste MVP and am loving that even more! If you like the BLUs, that's cool. I just didn't dig the flavors too much ( the "tobacco" tasted more like strong coffee to me. Ugh.) Happy Vapeing!

I'm in Canada and don't order things online. Besides my shipments could be sent back to sender or seized all together by Canada customs. Seems this is less of a problem driving in. Work takes me to the states at least once per week. So I hit Costco for a quick shop. They sell the Blu starter packs for $24.48. Get charger 2 batteries and 5 flavors, Cherry Crush, Classic Tobacco,Magnificent Menthol and Vivid Vanilla. They also sell those flavors in 50packs for $91.83. Its not bad value and its convenient for me. Only reason I'm using Blu actually, nicotine levels are kind of low. I think the batteries and charger are damaged easily by over charging. Had one battery die and a charger, but it was under 90 days and Costco replaced them. I'm now more careful charging and haven't had a problem. Not a great product, but not entirely bad either, I can live with it.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast