Burnt cotton taste? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Burnt cotton taste?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I'm not even sure they technically still offer the free sampler. I emailed customer support because I noticed my charge pack was put together poorly. The front and rear halves weren't centered together and so the inside holes for the cigs and cartos were off center. It was making it so that whenever I pulled the assembled cig out, the carto would catch and the black wraps were peeling because of it. It's also why 510 cartos won't fit inside. I bought another kit used so I could tear apart the pack and experiment with the charger, and 510's fit in it just fine, albeit a slight bit tight.

When the support rep said I'd have to send everything back, I asked if there was a way to just send the charge pack and get another back, but they said they would have to ship me an entirely new starter pack. I asked them if they could send me the sampler version because I'd have preferred that one originally but the store had none. They said it had to be the same exact version I sent in, but that they'd hook me up with a sampler pack of cartos if I created the account on their site. It might be worth sending them an email to ask about it, but I'd wait a while if I were you, because I get the feeling you'd just get the same old stock that I did.

I get the burnt taste toward the end of the cart so I refill 1-2 times before it runs all the way out with more Menthol and that seems to keep the burnt taste away until the addy dies...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12