Starter Kits $35.00 - Warning - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Starter Kits $35.00 - Warning

Yes the same in I purchased at Walgreens. The charging pack was just a big mess I had to go through for of them. Oh the cherry crush w/d it was my favorite. I got tired of it and got my Mini Protank from a local shop and its rockin like Dokken.

Registered Supplier ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar

A friend felt bad that mine fried and bought me another one. That one fried too LMAO!!!

I must be the only one who hates Blu. Bought a disposable once and thought it tasted like coffee infused anus dipped in chocolate. But hey, taste is subjective.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ayla1984 View Post
    I must be the only one who hates Blu. Bought a disposable once and thought it tasted like coffee infused anus dipped in chocolate. But hey, taste is subjective.
    Greetings from another NH vaper!!
    To paraphrase Will Rogers: "Disposables are only junk we haven't PITCHED yet!!"
    Ayla1984 likes this.

Walgreens will likely exchange it for you and Blu has a 1 year warranty they will fix the PCC for you.

6. 10-06-2013, 10:12 PM

Moved On

Reason
    Linkspammer

reMember٭ Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnysb View Post
    Looks like some bad luck streak.

That bad, really? Seems ok to me.
    While not awesome, it seemed ok to me too. If not for Blu, I'd be sitting here smoking a cig instead of vaping away. Blu was my gateway to freedom from cigs and opened the door to awesome mods and this wonderful forum.

Thought I would pop a note in here with a my recent mishap. Have had the starter pack for a couple weeks and it has been performing perfectly until the other night. In its defense I ran it completely dead not like its probably dead don't use it but more like its dead and make it charge a battery (which it did) then put in another dead batt before bed (which it also charged at least some) and then realize you don't have a power cord and can't plug it in. So I thought no biggie I'll charge it in the morning at the office. Fast forward to the next morning plug in the PCC and the blue charging light comes on for about 20 minutes than goes out. I think well it can't have charged that fast so I throw a dead batt in it nothing. Plug in unplug etc try and get the connection going nothing. So I notice its inside of the 30 days offered by walgreens and I have my receipt so off I go to walgreens. I was informed there that they cannot ever give you your money back on one of these starter packs (that was fine I didn't want my money back) but they could exchange it for me which they did no problem and I was out in 10 minutes. 5 brand new cartos in the starter pack that they didn't want back and no big deal and from what I hear about Blu's customer service hopefully I won't have to many problems. Just my .02
    WillyZee likes this.

Squonking Your Juice! Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I started out with BLUCIGS but the main problem I had was inconsistent quality of the carts. I would get a pack that each cart would last 2 days (light smoking at work) then get a pack that would crap out before the day was out with a burnt taste from the get go.
    Cigarettes are like squirrels...perfectly harmless until you put one in your mouth and light it on fire.

Ultra Member Verified Member WillyZee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Seapup View Post
    While not awesome, it seemed ok to me too. If not for Blu, I'd be sitting here smoking a cig instead of vaping away. Blu was my gateway to freedom from cigs and opened the door to awesome mods and this wonderful forum.
    I also started with a Blu kit .. credit due where credit is due.
    Seapup and copperpot like this.
    Smoke Free since Sept. 22nd 2013 ... Keep Calm & Vape On

Full Member Verified Member Top_Bunk's Avatar

I started vaping about 6 weeks ago with a $30 Blu kit and upgraded to egos and tanks within a week, but the Blu still has its place in my daily vapes.

The Boge LR cartomizers work well with it, and fit right into the PCC. The batteries and PCC have performed flawlessly, and it is a decent vape with the Boge cartos. It is convenient and discreet. Cartomizers aside, I have no complaints with the batteries and PCC.

Of course I have not had experience with other cigalikes, so take what I say with a grain of salt.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast