Will these fit in the PCC of the new Blu Starter Pack? - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Will these fit in the PCC of the new Blu Starter Pack?

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

My Kanger ProTank fits on my Blu battery part - curiosity rules...

Full Member Verified Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amylyn1970 View Post
    I didn't order one yet. Wow, you're more brave than I am. I'm always afraid to disassemble things. They tend to not work again when I do. I would love to see pics. Then I would feel more comfortable doing it.
    I've been the techie-curious type all my life. I often say that I've been disassembling things since I was five, and successfully reassembling them since I was 6. I'm the kid who tore apart his father's/grandfather's power tools, radios, and anything else I could just to see how it worked.

Since I don't really like the pack, and it's banged up and used, I wasn't afraid to perform a little exploratory surgery. Now I want to modify the crap out of it, lol. I'll toss some pics up once I have them, maybe even post it as a small tutorial thread or something.
    amylyn1970 likes this.

Now, I'm good with adding and removing things from a computer & hooking up electronic equipment, but I'm always afraid to mess with things that you aren't suppose to take apart. But I guess since the case is beat up I wouldn't be so worried. That would be cool if you could put up a tutorial. I would have to try out modding one then.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by ericbnc View Post
    My Kanger ProTank fits on my Blu battery part - curiosity rules...
    My guess....2....maybe 3 hits...recharge....!!
    Just for yucks....I actually put my Protank 2 on my Blu battery....I DID NOT VAPE WITH IT!! I just wanted a good chuckle LOOKING at this ridiculous configuration!!
    My stock Blu batteries only last about 15-20 minutes with a Boge 510 cart....That's bad enough, thank you!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DasBluCig View Post
    My stock Blu batteries only last about 15-20 minutes with a Boge 510 cart....That's bad enough, thank you!!
    15-20 and that's it? I can sit here at my computer and get at least 90 minutes on the Boge cartos I have. Actually, I get 90 mins to 2 hours if I'm sitting here, puffing heavily for a few minutes, then breaking for a few, puffing again, etc. That's a rough average, and it's about the same with the stock blu cartos, Boge's, and Kanger horizontal coil cartos. Are your bats old, and/or are you using the low resistance cartos? Mine are new, and I'm using 3 Ohm cartos.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHawk-AVG View Post
    I've been experimenting with the same process. It seems to be a hit or miss ritual. Love the video...cats in the background priceless!

I bought some of those black cartos posted earlier in the this thread and they arrived yesterday. Filled one and put it on my Blu for a test drive. They give a way better throat hit and a ton more vapor than the Blu prefilled cartos. Also better than a refilled Blu carto don't know what the difference is but it certainly does make a difference.
    jagster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by amylyn1970 View Post
    I ordered these FIVE (5) Joye 510 compatible e-Cigarette blank cartomizers (Manufactured by Boge)
    I wasn't even thinking, but will they fit in the PCC of the new blu starter pack? I sure hope so. I bought the starter pack so I can have something small & covenient when I go out.
    A little late to this thread, but the Boge LR 510 cartos fit just fine in the Blu Premium 100 kits. Vape a whole lot better, too. The regular kit is smaller in diameter.

Full Member Verified Member SamZzz's Avatar

306 boge cartos will fit with no problems. They're just a tad bigger on diameter than a blu carto but not by much. I had the original starter pack that had foam inside it, and could actually fit a 510 in there once you remove the rubber booties... not sure if the "New" pack has foam or a plastic filler.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 4

Super Member Verified Member autobiogphnation's Avatar

I was looking at those carts initially too, but when attached to the blue battery they're too tall to close the PCC. I went with a v-nano clearo instead. That doesn't fit either but I keep one completed clearo/battery in my pocket (usually just put a silicone cover on the tip since it'll be in my pocket most the time) and in the completed slot of the PCC I carry a extra clearo filled with another flavor (i use the lil silicone cover from the carts to cover the end of the clearo). It took a little forcing to get it to fit in the slot, but it'll go in, just dont put it down all the way, otherwise its super hard to get out. I was looking into modding the PCC but looks like there isn't much room to do so.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast