Will these fit in the PCC of the new Blu Starter Pack?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Will these fit in the PCC of the new Blu Starter Pack?

Default Will these fit in the PCC of the new Blu Starter Pack?

I ordered these FIVE (5) Joye 510 compatible e-Cigarette blank cartomizers (Manufactured by Boge)
    I wasn't even thinking, but will they fit in the PCC of the new blu starter pack? I sure hope so. I bought the starter pack so I can have something small & covenient when I go out.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If they are the regular Boge cartos, they're too big around to slide in.

Default Will these fit in the PCC of the new Blu Starter Pack?

Quote Originally Posted by Flavored View Post
    If they are the regular Boge cartos, they're too big around to slide in.
    Thanks. I had a feeling. Do you know of any empty cartos that will work with the Blu PCC?
    Last edited by amylyn1970; 09-03-2013 at 01:47 PM.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

No, I never looked for them. But I've seen on here that folks have been successful in pulling the end cap on the blu cartridges and refilled them with their own juice. That might be worth a try.

Yeah, that's what I do now with the Prime Vapor carts I got with my starter kit. Thanks.

Full Member Verified Member
    Blog Entries

I made that mistake too, ordered 5 Boge and 5 Kanger empties before I realized that 510's didn't mean they were all the same outer diameter. I read in another thread that 306 cartos are slimmer, but I have no idea if they're just slimmer than standard 510's or if they're identical in size to blu cartos. I've been experimenting with refilling my blu cartos, but just not getting the same kind of vape as a fresh pre-filled one. The Boge and Kanger's arrived today, so I'm at least going to use them to sample flavors and vape around the house. I'm also going to try and contact the chinese company who makes all the blu parts and see if they will sell empty cartos. If not, then I'll have to find out why I'm not getting good results refilling my used blu's.

I guess we live and we learn. I also read today that the 306 cartos are slimmer & that they work well with blu. Guess I'l have to order some of those too and see. Wish I knew that yesterday. Oh well. Post back if you get an answer from the Chinese company. Would love to know what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Skymutt View Post
    I made that mistake too, ordered 5 Boge and 5 Kanger empties before I realized that 510's didn't mean they were all the same outer diameter. I read in another thread that 306 cartos are slimmer, but I have no idea if they're just slimmer than standard 510's or if they're identical in size to blu cartos. I've been experimenting with refilling my blu cartos, but just not getting the same kind of vape as a fresh pre-filled one. The Boge and Kanger's arrived today, so I'm at least going to use them to sample flavors and vape around the house. I'm also going to try and contact the chinese company who makes all the blu parts and see if they will sell empty cartos. If not, then I'll have to find out why I'm not getting good results refilling my used blu's.
    Check out the reviews on this site for the 306 cartos. 306 Blank Cartomizers

Full Member Verified Member
    Blog Entries

That's a great price, but they're out of stock and for some reason they don't even show up through the site's normal menu system. It could be that they'll never carry them again.

Those are also 2 ohm, low resistance (LR) Cartos, which I've read aren't good to use with small batteries like our blu's. At best, they might provide better vapor production, but they'll drain the bats really fast. At worst, they could completely ruin the bats by working them that hard. We want standard resistance 3 ohm cartos.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast