Does anyone use the Blu ecig as their primary PV? - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Does anyone use the Blu ecig as their primary PV?

Full Member Verified Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnysb View Post
    When you refill...how long they last typically?
    So far I have refilled them about 7 times using the Boge carts and there are a couple that I think are done for whatever reason. They last quite a bit longer than the stock Premium 100 carts, for me, and I have enjoyed the freedom to buy other flavors. It's also fun to mix them and make your own custom flavors. I have had no problems with my Blu hardware but I am getting ready to try an alternate way to vape, just to try something different. I plan to visit a local vaping store to see what they have, after completing my research.

Used blus early on and they really weren't bad, but after switching to a PV with my battery and tanks and all my flavored juices, I won't go back. It seems alot better than what blu has to offer
    jagster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by cjsaxman View Post
    Used blus early on and they really weren't bad, but after switching to a PV with my battery and tanks and all my flavored juices, I won't go back. It seems alot better than what blu has to offer
    Should be there soon as well.

Full Member Verified Member SamZzz's Avatar

Just a heads up if you're looking for a minor upgrade without to much of an investment you can pick up some 510 nano clearomizers that will fit the blu batteries but allow for use of different flavors and still keep the small size. They don't fit in the charger pack but are easy to carry on s pocket or small phone/camera case. They're pretty cheap (roughly $4 at most shops or you can get them online for cheaper).

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 4

BocaVapes is getting ready to move into a new larger space, which could account for the clutter. As far as hardware, I don't know what you mean by they have none. They have everything from VVs to mechanicals. They do not, however, carry cigalikes like the Blu.

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Fluff View Post
    BocaVapes is getting ready to move into a new larger space, which could account for the clutter. As far as hardware, I don't know what you mean by they have none. They have everything from VVs to mechanicals. They do not, however, carry cigalikes like the Blu.
    I guess you haven't been there lately.

I only use mine on occasion when an ego would stand out too much. I think ecigs have become more mainstream in the past two years where I see new vapors with an evod, and much more people with mods now. Last time I brought out my Blu I was constantly recharging throughout the night and it couldn't hold up. Might as well use an ego with a cone adapter with clearomizers or even regular cartos. At least the battery lasts as long as a cart.

8. 01-15-2014, 04:35 PM

Moved On

Reason
    Linkspammer

Never used on myself but very enlightening thread. Good to know there's something out there helping to turn smokers into x-ones.
    ScandaLeX likes this.
    "The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."

Anyone close to Clouds of Vapor in Boca Raton, FL. (SW corner of Glades and Lyons) should really stop by. The store is beautiful, new, and they carry just about everything you might want from A-Z.

I bought two separate Blu starter packs, you know, the one's in Wal-greens and different pharmacy/convenience stores for like $30 something bucks. In both packs I bought, 1 out of the 2 bats it came with were semi-eff'd up and would require a harder and certain type of drag just to get anything off of the carto. The other bat (also in both kits) was completely fine. It was 'alright' at the time because at least I wasn't smoking and technically vaping, I was willing to deal with it; but hell, I've used better disposables! I mean, c'mon! I've used weird unheard of disposables like "Puf" that are only sold at 7Eleven here in Jersey and they were better and lasted longer and had better flavor.

After that crap experience, it completely lowered my confidence in Blu's products regardless of their funding from a BT company. It also lowered my confidence completely in cig-a-likes and mini e-cigs in general. I didn't want to spend a hundred bucks on one of their starter packs and go through the same headaches I did with former Blu products or Revolver products. To top it off, all of Blu's hardware is cheaply made in China. I understand some popular mods such as the VAMO are made in China, (proud owner of one) but they're "MODS". There's a big difference. Over all, the mods made in China have way better quality control and way more options for a semi-experienced vaper such as myself over Blu's junk.

However, I still do urge smokers to become vapers because let's face the facts, it's way way healthier than smoking cigarettes by a LONG STRETCH. So if you become a vaper through Blu Cigs or the disposables, I commend you for making a bold step. The grass IS greener on the other side and hell, according to some studies I've read posted on this forum, they might even be healthy for us to use and healthy for bystanders because of the sterilization the vapor offers while suspended in the atmosphere.

I hope my mini-Blu bashing/Blu review helps someone.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast