Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Does anyone use the Blu ecig as their primary PV?

Default Does anyone use the Blu ecig as their primary PV?

I got an eroll and a ego twist and I must say I love the convenience of the blu cig and the fact that they do not require so much attention like cleaning or changing the atty and refilling it with juice... am I the only one who uses his blu as his vaping tool?

It seems like blu got a Reallly bad rep in this forum and I dont get why people complain so much lol

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Full Member Verified Member SamZzz's Avatar

We (hubby and I) used blu for about two months before switching to egos. The main concern I had was the batteries. They kept dying on us.. not like dead and needs recharged, but dead and needs replaced. With hubby only home every other weekend I couldn't have him stuck out there on the road with one battery that would only go a few hours between charges... that's a stinky waiting to happen. So I got him a pair of ego batteries. They last a couple days each between charges so even if one does kill over, he can survive by charging the other while he sleeps. I literally have returned four blu batteries in the span of two months, one wouldn't even charge straight out of the box. Still have another waiting to go back when I get around to it. Cartridges were hit and miss. I had a hankering for some magnificent menthol the other day when my throat was hurting... opened a brand new box, removed sticker from carto, screwed onto blu battery and proceeded to puff nothing but mint scented air. No juice. No vapor. :/

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 4

Full Member Verified Member
    Blog Entries

I'm new to PV's, but have been loving my blu for just about a month now. I read tons of reviews and realized many of them were concerning their older hardware, and since the new starter pack is in the sub $40 range I decided to take the chance. I've never been an incredibly heavy smoker, and even then it's the physical act, not the nic, that's the basis for my habit. I've been getting 4 or more days from a prefilled blu carto, and with two bats, one's always charged before the other dies out. So far, so good, at least in my experience.
    jagster likes this.

DreaD HeaD ProVarinati Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I used a blu for about an hr. Felt like trying to pull a rock up into a straw.
    For me, it wasn't worth the stress.
    TomGeorge likes this.

I purchased the new blu starter pack the other day. I'm just waiting for my empty 306 cartos to arrive. I haven't tried out the blu yet because I vape 0 nic and the kit doesn't come with 0 nic cartos & I'd rather fill my own. I'm using a Prime Vapor right now & they're just too big to carry with me. Looking forward to the convenience of the blu.

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I started with Blu but the battery life and DOA cartos were a bummer. I quickly moved on an Ego Twist, then to mods. That was more what I was looking for.
    ProVari~Vapor Shark~IBTanked + ΣΟΦΙΑ~Kayfun~Igo-w

Become a Member of
    CASAA

11-22-12

I actually still have my 100s in my car for an easy 0 nic vape driving home. Easy to hold driving stick and easy to change carts or batts if one dies while driving.
    jagster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SamQuitsCigz View Post
    It seems like blu got a Reallly bad rep in this forum and I dont get why people complain so much lol
    I used Blu as my primary for about 5 or 6 months. I had none of the problems others seem to have run into. The only reason I stopped using them is the nic level. Their high (other than disposables) is ~16mg; I much prefer 24. The temptation to grab a "real" cigarette was too much. I only used the Premium 100 which is only available online. All the equipment worked, flavors were good, vapor was good, the service was good. I still have the kit. If my Nic urges subside to a lower level I may look at them again.

Yes, I would go through a battery every 5 or 6 hours but that's why I had the PCC. Switching batteries a couple time a day didn't bother me. At my pace the 100 cartomizers would last through 2 batteries. At $10 a pop the disposables would cost me more than tobacco smoking (health considerations aside).

Full Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I'm using the Blu right now as I wait on my new Ego-C to arrive. I started with the Blu and it was great for the first week, but the battery life is a real problem, so I'm going with something that will give me more vaping time!

I don't mind the battery life since it came with 2 batteries and one is charged at all times. I love the size. The Prime Vapor that I have is just too big for me.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast