Blu Customer Service

Thread: Blu Customer Service

Default Blu Customer Service

Just have to give some props to Blu's customer service.

Purchased a a starter pack on 9/18 and within the last couple of days, I've had an issue with one battery. It's been really hard to "draw" from the e-cig and I basically have to suck in so much that I'm out of breath by the time I get any vapor lol

so I go I on their website and chat with a live person. I tell them my issue and within 5 mins, they tell me that they're sending out a replacement. No need to send anything in to them or provide proof of my purchase.

Great job blu!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran StarsAndBars's Avatar

I started with Blu as well and after a short time had problems with a battery. I had a very similar experience with customer service. Not a fan of their product, but they do have great customer service, at least in my experience.

Full Member Verified Member

They had a short delay with my order shipping and they gave me 1400 rewards points. Great service!

Full Member Verified Member SamZzz's Avatar

They definitely did well in the customer service department for me as well. Had one battery doa when hubby bought his starter pack and they shipped one out free. Then later when our others started dying I find out you can send them back and include your shopping receipt in the package for up to $5 in store credit. Replacement batteries usually arrived within a week.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 4