Saving Blu cartos - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Saving Blu cartos

Looking at the slim pickings amongst the compatible cartomizers for Blu... I've come to the conclusion that Blu's cartomizers are among the most difficult to refill, and even then burn out sooner. You can still on average get 3 uses of the cartomizer. But I tend to just refill with something that is similar so that I don't have to go through most of the cleaning phase. Just lazy I guess.

PV Master* Verified Member Bunnykiller's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by James C View Post
    I'm sure this topic has been covered, but I couldn't find it.

Is it really worth trying to save blue cartridges and refilling them? I have like 10 sitting around.

Saving these things seems pretty cheap, but hey if its worth it. I know these things aren't like most other cartos, cause other brands tell you its fine to refill. Blu says you shouldn't refill, so I'm asking people who have actually tried. Thanks guys.
    just 10 of them???
    Saving Blu cartos-dscf0038.jpg
    usually by the time you go empty on them they have been burnt
    Don't Trust ATOMS They Make Up Everything

Yes, I reused them maybe 2 more times. Just inserted a "wood" screw into the vape hole, twisted just a tad and then pulled the cap off. Maybe 15 drops or so. No, they never really vaped the same especially if they were burnt to begin with.

I'd be more interested in finding that formula Blu uses in their "Classic Tobacco" carts though. That's probably the only reason I used Blu's for the few weeks I did which at least got me off analogs. It's a "secret" and proprietary juice made by Johnson Creek and I can't find anything even close.
    Hypatia likes this.

Toot, Toot, Squonk Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by KODIAK™ View Post
    Yes, I reused them maybe 2 more times. Just inserted a "wood" screw into the vape hole, twisted just a tad and then pulled the cap off. Maybe 15 drops or so. No, they never really vaped the same especially if they were burnt to begin with.

I'd be more interested in finding that formula Blu uses in their "Classic Tobacco" carts though. That's probably the only reason I used Blu's for the few weeks I did which at least got me off analogs. It's a "secret" and proprietary juice made by Johnson Creek and I can't find anything even close.
    ^This. That "Classic Tobacco" was yummy (well, for the first 10 hits, then burnt city, battery dies, etc. My BLU kit was basically DOA). If anyone finds that flavor, PM me immediately, lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12