Saving Blu cartos
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Saving Blu cartos

Default Saving Blu cartos

I'm sure this topic has been covered, but I couldn't find it.

Is it really worth trying to save blue cartridges and refilling them? I have like 10 sitting around.

Saving these things seems pretty cheap, but hey if its worth it. I know these things aren't like most other cartos, cause other brands tell you its fine to refill. Blu says you shouldn't refill, so I'm asking people who have actually tried. Thanks guys.

PV Master ECF Veteran pufZeppelin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by James C View Post
    Is it really worth trying to save blue cartridges and refilling them? I have like 10 sitting around.
    Saving these things seems pretty cheap, but hey if its worth it. I know these things aren't like most other cartos, cause other brands tell you its fine to refill. Blu says you shouldn't refill, so I'm asking people who have actually tried. Thanks guys.
    it works, not the greatest vape but I used to do it...

usually by the time you get to the refill part the atomizer is about played out tho

maybe best to use your least fav juice, sure won't hurt nothing...

Ω ... you have to "Learn" how to Vape, it's not smoking...

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by James C View Post

I have refilled them a couple of times. I don't get much mileage on them though. I normally use a large device but have been using the blu's when I want a hands free device.

Yea you can do it. I do it. I'm excessively cheap though. They don't refill as many times as a good carto but I can usually fill them two or three times before they don't work anymore. I figure if it still works why toss it out. Usually I rotate one Blu carto with one good carto filled with my normal juice. I keep an extra cart or two in the pack just in case I need it and throw in a different flavor from time to time. I noticed that my menthol juice when added to a blu menthol cart mixes really well with their flavor and makes a really good vape so I do it. They are kind of a PITA to fill with dropper but it can be done. Don't mix flavors though bleh. I have heard of people boiling them before but I have never done that. I just fill them a few times and toss em when they get a little nasty.

Thanks guys. I'm gonna let them soak first before I try. I wonder if the rubber little condom(freshness seal) trick will work on them like the other cartos. I don't see why not.

If your gonna soak them there was a great walk through on this page somewhere its how I initially found this forum but I can't find the link right now. Just make sure you get them completely dry before you proceed. I have heard people say that with a good cleaning you could even change flavors but again have never tried it. I don't see why the condom method wouldn't work with them it should. I just use a dropper cause I'm impatient lol.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

it saves money but really getting a tank is much easier and cost effective

Easy Way To Fill And Clean Cartomizers
    James C likes this.

New Vapor Info & Low Priced Starter Gear | The Good, The Bad and The WT_ Was That Juice
    Vaping = $1,500, Shirts Saved From Cigarette Burns, PRICELESS!

Vision makes a Nano 510 Clearo that works really well with the Blu batteries. It is my go to for hands free.... bonus of vaping what you want, not just what blu sells. Nano clearos are about 3 bucks each online, and probably 4-5 in a B&M. Bonus though, for most liquids they last 3-6 weeks before you toss.

Here is one place that carries at the 2.99 price, shipping is cheap, and the C/S is awesome. Check my threads to see a pic of the nano on a blu batt.

Vision NANO
    James C likes this.
    Cultivate your curves - they may be dangerous but they won't be avoided.
    Mae West

Super Member ECF Veteran DawnBella's Avatar

I have a Blu Premium kit simply because I love the look and feel but I don't use the Blu carts. The flavor is OK but the nic level is too low and they don't last too long really. I use the Modern Vapor SideSho blanks with the Blu kit. 100% the same size and much better performance I would use a 306 cart but they are so hard to find in tan filter color. Always in black. Blu Premium 100 users can use a 510 cart I believe.
    James C and g-man- like this.

If you get volcano cartos they are incredibly easier to fill. All you need is a bottle of juice with a needle tip adapter and you can fill it up without having to disassemble the carto itself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast