Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: THANK YOU Blu

Senior Member Verified Member trentenmarschel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

yea i started with blu ecigs but i felt they sucked. but that is what also lead me on the search for a better ecig that worked which is how i eventually found my Lavatube V2.5 which is what finally made me quit smoking.

Full Member Verified Member punkkin's Avatar

A Blu disposable classic tobacco was the first device I ever tried. I'll always be thankful for that, even as I've moved on from them.
    NashvillePhil likes this.

Blu was my introduction to vaping a little over a year ago, and for that I am very grateful. They're good for beginners and they vape pretty well for what they are. Sometimes it looks like it's fashionable to bash Blu, but they have gotten a lot of people off analogs. And, there are a whole lot of people out there who don't have the kind of interest in vaping that we have...for them it's not a hobby but just a way to not smoke cigarettes. They stick with Blus, or GreenSmokes, or whatever, and they're satisfied. Nothing wrong with that.

I have to thank them also...
    Tired of smelling like an ashtray and wanting to quit regular cigs I bought a Blu starter kit....after sending back the charger pack 2 times in 5 months and it taking a crap AGAIN ! for the 3rd time, I threw it in the trash.....right after work I bought a vaporizer and oh I like it sooo much better

No more carts

Thanks Blu.
    Last edited by Skunkworkx; 04-30-2014 at 12:59 AM.

Super Member* Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I tried blu too, lol I should really thank them. They gave me not enough vapor so I went searching and found my vaporizer that I love!! So thank you blu for being so awful that it drove me to find a good device that works! Now I get enough vapor and enjoy many many flavors that I make myself.without blu it wouldn't have been possible. I remember giving myself a sore throat trying to get more vapor out of blu, I thought there has to be something better! And there was! So thanks blu.
    Jugband likes this.

Full Member Verified Member coaldriller's Avatar

Yea, Thank ya Blue...Saw it on the tube while smoking my analogs, and told my wife that I was going to buy one. Stayed up all night researching blu, watching a lot of videos, reading a lot of reviews. I was excited for the next day so I could go purchase one. I Finally found one in a local smoke shop, so I purchased it along with 3 more packs of refills.. Took it home and realized that I had to charge everything. Still excited, I put everything on charge, watched a few more video's, and bingo it was charged...Got everything set up and started my adventure. 15 mins later the battery was dead..ok, so I changed batteries and 15 more mins, the other battery was dead. VERY UNHAPPY... Next day I went out and purchased a Volcano inferno starter kit, and then it all started.. Thanks for the poor performance BLUE. It just led me to look for a better product. Which in fact I have a few.. Thanks again BLUE
    djsvapour likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12