What In The Hell are Blu Up To?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What In The Hell are Blu Up To?

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Default What In The Hell are Blu Up To?

Its been what a 1.5 years since Lorilard bought out blu ecigs and they still have not released a new ecig? They have the same exact ecig based on old technology!

Are these guys serious or what?

PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Erncig View Post
    Its been what a 1.5 years since Lorilard bought out blu ecigs and they still have not released a new ecig? They have the same exact ecig based on old technology!

Are these guys serious or what?
    They are waiting for FDA regulation ... hoping they are one of the only vape options allowed.
    Smoke Free since Sept. 22nd 2013 ... Keep Calm & Vape On

Super Member ECF Veteran leeler's Avatar

Well considering Jenny McArthey's record with vaccinations I think they are really screwing up!! She singlehandedly led the anti vaccine movement CSI.g breakouts of infectious disease everywhere then said, oops... Not a good spokesperson!!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I was very impressed by their inital interview with the lorilard CEO.

He said something like "their aim is to produce an ecig where you place it next to a real one and you won't be able to tell the difference"

He also said something like "the advantage of a tobacco company getting involed with blu is that the phase of development to production is much faster"

So where is it Blu?

Seems like he was just all talk.

Their mini's are absolutely horrible. The atomizers make Johnson Creek's liquid taste like total garbage. Since I got into "real" vaping for the lack of a better term, I tried taking a drag off of one of them...I even put on a brand new cartridge. It tasted absolutely horrible.

I am still wondering where my Blu is to this date. I misplaced it somewhere in the house 2 months ago and still cannot find it. I used it for 1 day and went to B&M for gear and just ditched it.
    Sent from Vape Heaven

Quote Originally Posted by Erncig View Post
    I was very impressed by their inital interview with the lorilard CEO.

He said something like "their aim is to produce an ecig where you place it next to a real one and you won't be able to tell the difference"

He also said something like "the advantage of a tobacco company getting involed with blu is that the phase of development to production is much faster"

So where is it Blu?

Seems like he was just all talk.
    They are trying to figure out how to get all the carcinogens and bad stuff into the blu and like someone else pointed out, they are waiting for FDA regulations.

Quote Originally Posted by fog beard View Post
    Their mini's are absolutely horrible. The atomizers make Johnson Creek's liquid taste like total garbage. Since I got into "real" vaping for the lack of a better term, I tried taking a drag off of one of them...I even put on a brand new cartridge. It tasted absolutely horrible.
    Yeah...I screwed one on to my ego t battery today just to see if it would work. PITIFUL is all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by leeler View Post
    Well considering Jenny McArthey's record with vaccinations I think they are really screwing up!! She singlehandedly led the anti vaccine movement CSI.g breakouts of infectious disease everywhere then said, oops... Not a good spokesperson!!

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk
    huh? CSI.g breakouts of infectious diseases everywhere?

Senior Member Verified Member trentenmarschel's Avatar
    Blog Entries

yea i started with the blu ecigs and i only used them for like 1 day and went to smoking normal cigs but that also lead me to find something better and started to search in google best e-cig that puts out most vapor ended up leading me to the Lavatube V2.5 which i have now and love and it made me quit smoking in like 3 days of using it so all my credit goes to volcanoecigs with their lavatube.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast