Free BLU Points!

Thread: Free BLU Points!

Full Member Verified Member

Default Free BLU Points!

I started with BLU and they will always hold a spot dear to my heart for leading me down the road to not smoking anymore (It's been about 7 months now), but I have moved on to other hardware and my 210 points from my purchases are about to expire. The first person to give me their email (Required from BLU to transfer points) can have them! Thanks BLU.

3:04 Really, no one yet? You can send me the email in a private message or any way you want. There is no alternative motive here except to give my points away.
    Last edited by jagster; 02-03-2014 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Update

Quote Originally Posted by jagster View Post
    I started with BLU and they will always hold a spot dear to my heart for leading me down the road to not smoking anymore (It's been about 7 months now), but I have moved on to other hardware and my 210 points from my purchases are about to expire. The first person to give me their email (Required from BLU to transfer points) can have them! Thanks BLU.

3:04 Really, no one yet? You can send me the email in a private message or any way you want. There is no alternative motive here except to give my points away.
    Just to let everybody know, these points have already been won.

Oh no! Looks like its back to the alley way, I gotta earn my Blu points the hard way

Default Sorry...

Quote Originally Posted by Rappy View Post
    Oh no! Looks like its back to the alley way, I gotta earn my Blu points the hard way
    but hopefully your on your way to not smoking anymore.