To go over what Notcigs does to protect users and customers, Notcigs has always had protection built into all products they MFG . Here is a short list
1. Over Current protection ( this prevents the batteries from discharging to fast and causing an unsafe condition )
2. Over temp. protection ( this prevents the controller from going into an unsafe operating area )
3. Reverse battery protection ( so you cannot ruin your device by putting the batts in backwards )
4. Short circuit protection ( in case your atomizer/carto shorts out the device SHUTS itself DOWN )
5. On/Off switch , so you can disconnect the batteries from the circuit.
6. Three evenly spaced, milled vent holes
Recently the forum has decided to include all of Notcigs devices into a category that uses stacked or Series batteries , this includes devices that have NO PROTECTION whatsoever !! This is not the case with Notcigs devices, they protect users, the batteries, and product with the above controls.
Information is your best friend, and none of us wants mis-information about any product a vaper chooses to use