Charger for 14430 Infinity Pro Batteries? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Charger for 14430 Infinity Pro Batteries?

PIF Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Not sure, the warranty paperwork seemed pretty reasonable but I didn't bother reading it, just a glance; the vendor you bought from should be able to give you guidance. If it's really just the Red LED I likely wouldn't worry myself -- does it still turn green when done?
    Last edited by markfm; 07-25-2012 at 05:07 PM.
    Pay It Forward Learn to laugh at yourself -- why let everyone else have all the fun :)
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by markfm View Post
    Not sure, the warranty paperwork seemed pretty reasonable but I didn't bother reading it, just a glance; the vendor you bought from should be able to give you guidance. If it's really just the Red LED I likely wouldn't worry myself -- does it still turn green when done?
    It turns green when there is no battery in it. I did check it out with a multimeter at work and power is fine. I have not tried charging with it yet.

I e-mailed the vendor -- no response for two days. When I wanted to make a sale, he e-mailed me back the same day. I had similar experience with RTD Vapor. Eager to make a sale but MIA when there is a problem.
    PVs: Cloupor ZNA 50, SMOK BEC Pro (didn't even last one month), Sigelei 20W
    RBAs: EHPro Pontus, Kaiser, Taifun GT (clone), Fogger V4.1, Stillaire (clone), 3D (clone)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12