Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Buzz Pro Maintenance

Quote Originally Posted by exodus454 View Post
    I've had the same issues you have, but it's not really a big deal IMO. I've had to reglue my button twice and it's pretty easy to notice and take care of when it separates itself.

My screws in the top cap will loosen themselves over the period of a few weeks so I've gotten in the habit of taking the top cap off every once and awhile just to make sure everything's kosher. My top screw usually stays tight, it's the bottom one that moves around. I just tightened mine down a few hours ago and it had worked itself QUITE loose (8-10 threads showing).

Seeing this thread, I think next time I screw it back in I'm gunna throw some purple or blue loctite on the threads to prevent it from working its way out again.
    I agree. It's not a big deal and I was really just writing to let people know that they may want to check under their top cap occasionally to maintain peak performance with their buzz.

I'm thinking that I'll have to try some loctite as well. Let us know how well it works.

Billet Box, NotCigs Buzz Pro x2

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

sorry for the dumb question but ive only been using my infinity pro for a couple weeks. I noticed the same thing with mine. How do you get the top cap off?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

The infinity has a small hole in the side of the cap. First loosen the top screw where the carto goes just a little then find something that will fit in the side hole in the cap, like a small screwdriver then twist it off. Usually you just have to loosen it then you can use your hands to unscrew it. The connection wire is pretty small under the cap so be-careful not to pull it too far.

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

thanks michael, that got it. My screw under the cap was pretty loose. Tighened it up and so far so good.

Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

ok, in terms of adjusting the airflow, other than adjusting the top screw i was reading on another thread that a 510-510 sealed adaptor would increase the flow as well. i imagine it would work much the same way as markfm explained earlier in this thread. would changing the screw and using the sealed adaptor doubly increase the flow or is this just wishful thinking?

yeah, somehow the draw seems a little tight with my VVPV, thus limiting the vapor production and overall satisfaction of the vape somewhat. the draw on all my other PVs: provari, provari mini, LT, and reo mini all seem to allow for fuller draws. is this just my imagination? i use an empire drip shield on all of these PVs so they are all affected with a somewhat stiffer draw.

Full Member Verified Member

My friend has the buzz pro II after 2 days the button came off. She sent it back to get fixed. Don't think this is a common issue, I tried it and it had worked really well. She emailed them and she got a response back right away. She sent it back to be repaired free of charge.

PIF Moderator Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

There was a bad batch of switches, a couple must have slipped through when notcigs purged the stock. That part comes from a well known switch vendor, highly rated.

Glad they took care of your friend fast, bp is a sweet pv.
    Pay It Forward Learn to laugh at yourself -- why let everyone else have all the fun :)
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12