differance between the buzzes?

Thread: differance between the buzzes?

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Default differance between the buzzes?

i just bought a buzz of someone for a work mod as the lavatube 1.5 is just not cutting it it works great cuz the hight amps then the original lavatube but the hits are inconsistant
    i have a darwin and provari but them are no nos for bringing to work so i went with the original buzz were u use the screwdriver to adjust the voltage instead of the wheel ill have it today pretty excited acually..
    my main question is the differance between the buzz and the buzz pro and the buzz pro 2?

is the differance between the buzz and buzz pro just the wheel instead of using a screwdrivr? any input wuld help

PIF Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Original buzz had a different circuit, less efficient (shorter run time) though you can go to higher voltage.

Bp 2 is the same as the bp except for the added 3 slots on the sides. Base bp has three vent holes, and a delrin end cap that will pop off on over pressure.

All are durable, great customer service.

(there is s nice sale on black bp right now, and the "ECF Buzzkill" coupon code likely works)
    Pay It Forward Learn to laugh at yourself -- why let everyone else have all the fun :)
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/

Full Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

whats the amp limit on the original buzz

PIF Moderator Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

I'm not sure, I just know the bp is a 15w total limit.

Try posting here: The Buzz Varivolt , support and Talk

Someone will respond.
    Pay It Forward Learn to laugh at yourself -- why let everyone else have all the fun :)
    http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/

Double Guru Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Braddock View Post
    i just bought a buzz of someone for a work mod as the lavatube 1.5 is just not cutting it it works great cuz the hight amps then the original lavatube but the hits are inconsistant
    i have a darwin and provari but them are no nos for bringing to work so i went with the original buzz were u use the screwdriver to adjust the voltage instead of the wheel ill have it today pretty excited acually..
    my main question is the differance between the buzz and the buzz pro and the buzz pro 2?

is the differance between the buzz and buzz pro just the wheel instead of using a screwdrivr? any input wuld help
    I have found that is the only difference. I have not experienced longer run time with my BP over the 4 OBs that I have. I like my OBs just as well since I do not change my voltage very often.
    Good luck!