Thread: The Buzz Pro "lawn mower edition"

Default The Buzz Pro "lawn mower edition"

For those that recall, months ago I posted a story about losing my BP II ECF edition while mowing the lawn. It was run over by an Exmark Z mower, and lost outdoors for 2 days. When I found it, the tank was destroyed, but the unit continued to work for months more. Well, I recently returned it for repair as it had stopped firing. When I called, I jokingly reminded them that this was serial number 13....AKA, the lawn mower edition. Well, I had a crappy day today, but when I got home and opened my mail, I was absolutely ecstatic to see my newly engraved, beloved "Lawn Mower Edition"! Thank you guys! This truly is a sentimental piece for me.

e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/attachment.php?s=8396266b41e63d34fc35bb5759467d71&attachmentid=220319&d=1371166183" id="attachment220319" rel="Lightbox_9805481" >The Buzz Pro "lawn mower edition"-imageuploadedbytapatalk1371166181.195211.jpg

2. Advertisement
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by cricco View Post
    For those that recall, months ago I posted a story about losing my BP II ECF edition while mowing the lawn. It was run over by an Exmark Z mower, and lost outdoors for 2 days. When I found it, the tank was destroyed, but the unit continued to work for months more. Well, I recently returned it for repair as it had stopped firing. When I called, I jokingly reminded them that this was serial number 13....AKA, the lawn mower edition. Well, I had a crappy day today, but when I got home and opened my mail, I was absolutely ecstatic to see my newly engraved, beloved "Lawn Mower Edition"! Thank you guys! This truly is a sentimental piece for me.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371166181.195211.jpg 
Views:	291 
Size:	22.1 KB 
ID:	220319
    Absolutely awesome!

EPM v1 & v2, Billet Box v3.a, Provari v2, Hana Modz v2 & VMOD XL (neither 'Natti nor 'Naught)
    Our vape is at stake - PLEASE JOIN CASAA

Last Marlboro Medium smoked 13-Nov-2011, 20:00 EST/USA
    (that's a lotta smokes ago!)

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

Very nice to see a company that listens to people!

PV Master* Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Started vaping on 09/05/2012
    If I stumble and fall, I will get back up. I will never ever give up!

What a trip. Very awesome that the company did this for you. +1 for great support