Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Let's Put our MONEY where our mouths are !

Very nice email, I hope he responds. I would like to know what Rush would think about these as an alternative to his cigars he smokes.

Senior Member ECF Veteran

I would be willing to donate if we have a specific plan. Does anyone remember the campaign for the Jericho tv show that was cancelled by CBS and brought back by the fans(it was cancelled again but we won't think about that now). They started a huge campaign and sent 40,000 tons of peanuts to CBS headquarters. They did many other things as well,but I'm wondering what could we send and to whom for the biggest statement?
    Stephanie

Old cig butts

Quote Originally Posted by altonblair View Post
    Old cig butts
    That thought had crossed my mind actually Cheap enough for all of us to pick up a few and mail. We would also be cleaning up the litter.Can you imagine the smell?! They would be begging us to stop lol
    Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by Steph2323 View Post
    That thought had crossed my mind actually Cheap enough for all of us to pick up a few and mail. We would also be cleaning up the litter.Can you imagine the smell?! They would be begging us to stop lol
    Stephanie
    Somehow I think mailing people trash may not be the best of PR moves.

Quote Originally Posted by ratfink View Post
    Somehow I think mailing people trash may not be the best of PR moves.
    I agree. I'm just thinking of things that would make a splash. A gimmick for them to remember us by

Quote Originally Posted by altonblair View Post
    Very nice email, I hope he responds. I would like to know what Rush would think about these as an alternative to his cigars he smokes.
    I liked that note too. Rush smokes,among other celebrities. It would be a great idea for suppliers to send out packs to celebrities that smoke who have money and influence that may be able to help us. I would add Denis Leary to that list. Who else?
    Stephanie

Quote Originally Posted by Steph2323 View Post
    I liked that note too. Rush smokes,among other celebrities. It would be a great idea for suppliers to send out packs to celebrities that smoke who have money and influence that may be able to help us. I would add Denis Leary to that list. Who else?
    Stephanie
    Danny Bonaduce was on CMT Cribs last night and he had his ecig in his hand the whole time. There is a clip from Howard Stern talking about it on smokingeverywhere.

The president smokes too. I forget his name though.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345