• 1 Post By Uma
  • 1 Post By jstrang

Thread: Distractions

Uma
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

Default Distractions

Ever notice that we Vapers are constantly bombarded with fight threads about vaping in public, vaping at home, vaping because it's safer, ...

While meanwhile the ANTZ are busy scurrying emails, letters, footSoldiers off to every town, city, county, state, school, university?

Distractions.

We need to be proactive methinks.
    jpargana likes this.
    UNITED WE STAND... divided we fall.
    Join http://casaa.org & protect your right to vape

I completely agree. We know what the talking points are for the ANTZ and they can easily be combated by real research. I suggest a grassroots campaign designed to counter these points and shed some light on the financing of certain groups pushing out misinformation. Beginning this weekend, I plan on sending a letter to my hometown newspaper (I know the editor who is a heavy smoker if he hasn't turned e-cig user). My plan is to inform the readers of the positives of e-cigs and the case to keep them from being banned. If we keep being involved locally, I believe we have a better chance than worrying about what the mainstream media is spewing.
    Uma likes this.

Uma
    PV Master Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Blog Entries

I'd love to see a facsimile I can send to towns, city councils, newspapers all over the world, even if they've already banned. Nothing is concrete, bills can be amended.
    UNITED WE STAND... divided we fall.
    Join http://casaa.org & protect your right to vape