Are we not currently divided?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By FourWinds
  • 1 Post By sonicdsl

Thread: Are we not currently divided?

Super Member Supporting Member FourWinds's Avatar

Default Are we not currently divided?

I'm kind of new on the block, and am still trying to get my head round the groups and activities in relation to campaigning.

One thing has stood out for me: we seem to be diluting our voices with our division. I've been writing to my MP and MEPs here in Europe (England) independently of any EU organisation, but why am I not writing to your politicians too? Why am I not mailing every damn stakeholder on earth?

It seems to me that this should be a global movement. I'm more interested in all people and their right to save their lives, and therefore not have the benefits of vaping and e-cigarettes devalued out of existence for some, and banned all together for others.

Should we not up our game here, and if anyone's right not to smoke, anywhere on the planet is threatened, or even taken away all together, cry out with a global voice. A VOICE would be better than many voices I think.

I don't know the names of the pro-rights and pro-vaping organisations around the planet, but are they talking? How can we start to work together?
    Anjaffm likes this.
    "Lord loves a vapin' man; don't trust smokey; see a vaper, and get rid of it."

ECF Moderator
    Registered Reviewers/Bloggers Manager
    Asst. Classifieds Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

If you click on the link below in my signature for "Legislation/News", you will find all the sub-forums on E-cig Legislation and News around the world.

Also, this apparently global movement has recently appeared: Vapers Against The Ban | Vapers world-wide fighting ECig bans

Hope this helps!
    Anjaffm likes this.
    ECF Sub-Ohm Safety Tips
    FDA Forum | CASAA Forum | Legislation News | Nicotine Myths | E-Cigarette Politics

New from ECF: www.VAPING.com
    S M O K E . F R E E . & . V A P I N G . S I N C E . A U G. 1 0 , 2 0 1 1