How to identify & ENGAGE high-profile / celebrity Vapers to our war?
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By CabinetGuyScott

Thread: How to identify & ENGAGE high-profile / celebrity Vapers to our war?

Blog Entries

Lightbulb How to identify & ENGAGE high-profile / celebrity Vapers to our war?

Recent posts have identified a few names of some celebrity / high-profile type people who are known-vapers.

Greg Gutfeld of Fox is one of the most commonly cited for his spot-on rants and very public efforts to push back the ANTZ.

Rush is a known vaper - but I do not know how much coverage, or in-depth investigation he has done regarding the ANTZ (charities/BP/etc)

I've written to John Stossel of Fox & Townhall.

So... suggestions of who to approach, and also ideas for how to approach them??
    Add musical joy to your life - Sing Barbershop Harmony

There is NO right to NOT be offended

Sending the link about the newest bill to Thomas Sowell might get it some play. He is a very libertarian columnist and well respected in the conservative and libertarian movements.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MikeNice81 View Post
    Sending the link about the newest bill to Thomas Sowell might get it some play. He is a very libertarian columnist and well respected in the conservative and libertarian movements.
    Tomas Sowell is my economics hero!

I have so many of his books - and so much of his work perfectly describes what the democrats are up to.

For anyone who wants to try and understand the motivations driving ANTZ/do-gooder Democrats/etc., you must read Thomas Sowell's The Vision of the Anointed: Self-Congratulation as a Basis for Social Policy

The $.67 you'll ever have spent on a book and this is a must-read for our times!

I also think Mr. Sowell is either a smoker, or ex-smoker - some memory fragment of a very old video of Mr. Sowell smoking during an interview(?)
    Last edited by CabinetGuyScott; 03-01-2014 at 11:41 AM.
    MikeNice81 likes this.
    Add musical joy to your life - Sing Barbershop Harmony

There is NO right to NOT be offended

I'd take it a step further. We find a well liked celeb who will get involved, then crowdfund a commercial spot.