Petition that needs your signature: Hold Democrats to "Science over Ideology" regarding e-cigarettes - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Petition that needs your signature: Hold Democrats to "Science over Ideology" regarding e-cigarettes

Ultra Member* Verified Member
    Supporting Member

I feel your pain, I've been pushing this petition as hard as I can everywhere and the numbers just creep up
    This is my Provari. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    Analog-free since April 10, 2000. Best decision ever.
    Save a Dog's Life - Leave No Paws Behind

Its strange how we vapors are being persecuted for just trying to improve our lives.
    Last edited by beakerinDoverAr; 04-24-2014 at 02:06 PM.
    kathi17 likes this.

Senior Member Verified Member
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Done!

+10charmore
    kathi17 likes this.

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

I have been holding off pushing it because of the "Please don't sign petitions" thing...this one is perfectly OK but there was one that was calling for Gov't officials to do something that can't be done about something that doesn't do what the petition said, and made vapers look uninformed.

I'll get back to pushing it again once I hear what happens wrt AB1500. It kind-of ate 2 weeks of my life.
    “When you choose an action, you choose the consequences of that action. When you desire a consequence you had damned well better take the action that would create it.”
    Lois McMaster Bujold, Memory

Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kathi17 View Post
    I signed both this one and the one Berylanna did.
    Huh? This IS the one I did....huh? Or do you mean mine and the EU one? I don't know how there got to be 2 links, I hope my petition did not clone itself and split the vote....... (hey, did the Internet do a restore-from-backup or something?)

I try to keep my real name and my ECF name (Berylanna) separate just like I used to try to keep my real name and my political name (Karyyl Keystone) separate but the more often I testify in hearings the more blurred they get. I created Karyyl when I didn't know I would ever vape, and I created Berylanna when I didn't know vaping would ever get political. (Were there pterodactyls flying around in the air at the time?)

The problem is HR departments Google people when they apply for jobs........
    “When you choose an action, you choose the consequences of that action. When you desire a consequence you had damned well better take the action that would create it.”
    Lois McMaster Bujold, Memory

Ultra Member ECF Veteran aubergine's Avatar

In any case, I somehow missed it first go 'round and just signed.

PV Master Supporting Member kathi17's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Berylanna View Post
    Huh? This IS the one I did....huh? Or do you mean mine and the EU one? I don't know how there got to be 2 links, I hope my petition did not clone itself and split the vote....... (hey, did the Internet do a restore-from-backup or something?)

I try to keep my real name and my ECF name (Berylanna) separate just like I used to try to keep my real name and my political name (Karyyl Keystone) separate but the more often I testify in hearings the more blurred they get. I created Karyyl when I didn't know I would ever vape, and I created Berylanna when I didn't know vaping would ever get political. (Were there pterodactyls flying around in the air at the time?)

The problem is HR departments Google people when they apply for jobs........
    Oooops, there is another petition that I signed, (not the one you mentioned), as well. It is very similar to yours. Now I can't remember who set that one up. I must have put your name in here when I meant to put her name. Sorry about that!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123