Freedom - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: Freedom

PV Master Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by SingedVapor View Post
    Love this post. nice to see some enthusiasm.

As far as DIY goes. If it comes down to it the only thing i see is the nic being done away with. If it comes down to it I will continue to DIY but with no nic rather than EVER switch to smoking again.

And as far as the equipment goes.... I doubt that it will ever be banned but in the case it does. Preparation. I'm already learning how to build my own mod. For 80 dollars I have all the supplies needed to make a DNA 20 box mod.

Once I do I will be posting step by step with pictures and links so that everyone, even those like me with no experience can build one.
    There's the glass half full I was looking for..Great attitude SignedVapor, and with CO2 extraction among other ways we can spread the word about WTAs and NETs..There is even a process to distill nicotine in your microwave. I haven't looked into it yet but mind you I will.
    SingedVapor likes this.
    ​One does not simply stop buying mods!

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

This question has crossed my mind more than once. Can you extract vapable nicotine from lozenges?
    JC Okie and Sirius like this.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Chill View Post
    This question has crossed my mind more than once. Can you extract vapable nicotine from lozenges?
    Idk but doesn't sound palatable lol
    I would go the Apple Extraction Method..Apples are so American ya know. FREEDOM!
    http://ecigaretteblog.com/apple-.......ent-0001-b743/

Last edited by Sirius; 07-01-2014 at 12:13 AM.

Reonaut Verified Member
    Supporting Member

Default Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Chill View Post
    The only way I could see that working is to melt it down and heat it. I believe (but have no proof to back it up just simple reasoning) but I think nicotine would have a higher evaporation rate. What I mean is if you left it to heat the other chemicals might evaporate before the nicotine. Or else I could be completely dead wrong. The problem is seperating the nicotine from the other chemicals including the flavourings and food colourings used in the lavenges.

Meh. I'm no chemist but if I wa looking into that myself that's where I would start.
    Last edited by SingedVapor; 07-01-2014 at 12:55 AM.
    Sirius likes this.

Supporting Member

So anyway..jump to 2016 say just as Obummer is about to pack his junk up and exit the White House. We have a new administration and that administration is not happy about the heavy handed FDA, IRS so on and so forth. Maybe we would have to resort to making our own nicotine juice by then, until someone wises up and turns us loose again.
    So has anyone made any plans at all for the vapapocalypse ? Besides stashing a ltr of nic juice and some Inawera flavors, buying the mods I want now, I haven't really put any other efforts into it.

ECF Moderator
    Registered Reviewers/Bloggers Manager
    Asst. Classifieds Manager
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member

Moved to Campaigning Discussions

Senior Member ECF Veteran

Hi, Singed, I'm from the IRS, you were referred to us by the FDA. Although I have no records, I want all of your records and any of your posts on these subversive forums. Remember we, from the IRS, care about you, more than even your mother cares about you, and we will hound you to the end of the earth until you recognize that fact [for your own good].

Quote Originally Posted by SingedVapor View Post
    Love this post. nice to see some enthusiasm.

As far as DIY goes. If it comes down to it the only thing i see is the nic being done away with. If it comes down to it I will continue to DIY but with no nic rather than EVER switch to smoking again.

And as far as the equipment goes.... I doubt that it will ever be banned but in the case it does. Preparation. I'm already learning how to build my own mod. For 80 dollars I have all the supplies needed to make a DNA 20 box mod.

Once I do I will be posting step by step with pictures and links so that everyone, even those like me with no experience can build one.
    Last edited by CMD-Ky; 07-10-2014 at 02:01 AM.
    LaraC and Sirius like this.
    To live as I choose is neither selfish nor immature; to demand that others live as I choose is both.

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by CMD-Ky View Post
    Hi, Singed, I'm from the IRS, you were referred to us by the FDA. Although I have no records, I want all of your records and any of your posts on these subversive forums. Remember we, from the IRS, care about you, more than even your mother cares about you, and we will hound you to the end of the earth until you recognize that fact [for your own good].
    Hello IRS, FDA, EPA, CDC, and any other government entities bound and determined to poke your way into our lives and destroy our freedoms. Meet, "WE THE PEOPLE" and learn the hard way. Or just read these history lessons and take the easy way out:

Ideological Origins of the American Revolution

Prohibition - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Declaration of Independence - Text Transcript
    NorthOfAtlanta likes this.

Blabbertypist Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    So anyway..jump to 2016 say just as Obummer is about to pack his junk up and exit the White House. We have a new administration and that administration is not happy about the heavy handed FDA, IRS so on and so forth. Maybe we would have to resort to making our own nicotine juice by then, until someone wises up and turns us loose again.
    So has anyone made any plans at all for the vapapocalypse ? Besides stashing a ltr of nic juice and some Inawera flavors, buying the mods I want now, I haven't really put any other efforts into it.
    I've got some nicotine in the freezer, not much yet, but planning to get more, before they decide that nicotine for vaping is somehow more dangerous than nicotine stuck to your skin. Those stupid things made me ITCH like mad, alert the FDA!!!

I'm also *trying* (the operative word) to learn this DIY thing but so far not successfully. Maybe I'm just getting my flavors from the wrong place.

I've 4 nice mods, but so far they're all electronic, so I reckon I need to get myself a mech and learn how to maintain it, just in case the fascists decide that vaping electronics are somehow unAmerican.

Andria
    Sirius likes this.
    This time...

Interested in vaping? Come visit me at http://vapefight.crypticsites.com !

Blabbertypist Verified Member
    Registered Reviewer/Blogger
    Supporting Member
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Hello IRS, FDA, EPA, CDC, and any other government entities bound and determined to poke your way into our lives and destroy our freedoms. Meet, "WE THE PEOPLE" and learn the hard way. Or just read these history lessons and take the easy way out:

Ideological Origins of the American Revolution

Prohibition - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

Declaration of Independence - Text Transcript
    Vive la revolution!

Andria
    Sirius likes this.
    This time...

Interested in vaping? Come visit me at http://vapefight.crypticsites.com !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast