Million Vaper March? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Million Vaper March?

Super Member ECF Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by telsie View Post
    I don't see a massive rally in DC happening, but what about planning some some vaping flash mobs?
    That could work . . . all of a sudden a large group of us all whip out our PVs and start vaping and people realize hey no noxious odor.

With my luck I'd be standing next to the one asmatic in the crowd that is allergic to PG! (jk) Actually though vaping flash mobs sounds like a fun idea. It could get enough press to change some minds. I'm one of those who has yet to meet another vaper in person, so it would be an experience for me too.

But the aforementioned difficulty of getting off work and money to travel does come into play as well. As a single parent, I can definately relate!

Wish I could make the CASAA Concert, but already had plans to travel the opposite direction for a family vacation in DC at that time. Will definately try to be there for the next one though!

Sing a song of couches, a pocket full of sighs, four and twenty huge grins baked into a pie - Deejman2k
    ~ Honey, in my book your name is spelled... O... M... G...!! ~

Super Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran

No one would really have to travel to participate. The idea would be to do them in various cities. The success would be whether or not there are enough vapers in any particular area that would show up to get any attention. I've never participated in any kind of flash mob before, but it always seems like a fun idea whenever I hear about them after the fact.
    Last edited by telsie; 03-21-2010 at 05:58 PM.
    Smoke-free since Oct '09 thanks to ecigs!

Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'm all about taking a trip to DC. Even if there's only 20 of us, I'll do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12