Page 95 of 124 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1236
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Canadian Juice w/nic Supplier List - via PM only

  1. #941
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    7

    Default

    If someone could send me a PM with Canadian Supplier w/n*c it would be appreciated. Thanks.

  2. #942
    PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mindfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    5,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by contactvince View Post
    If someone could send me a PM with Canadian Supplier w/n*c it would be appreciated. Thanks.
    List sent!

  3. #943
    Full Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Montreal, Canada
    Posts
    25

    Default

    I'd really appreciate one of these lists as well please .

    Thanks!

  4. #944
    PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mindfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    5,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlukeSDS View Post
    I'd really appreciate one of these lists as well please .

    Thanks!
    List sent!

  5. #945
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    7

    Default

    it would be stupendious if someone could please PM me the list

    thanking you in advance

  6. #946
    Senior Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    barqs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia,Canada
    Posts
    238

    Default

    wouldnt mind an updated list myself!!


    TIA

  7. #947
    PV Master* Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Mindfield's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    5,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zero cool View Post
    it would be stupendious if someone could please PM me the list

    thanking you in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by barqs View Post
    wouldnt mind an updated list myself!!


    TIA
    Lists sent!

  8. #948
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    toronto
    Posts
    7

    Default

    cheers to beers my brother

    thanks very much

  9. #949
    Ultra Member Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    Zurd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    2,233

    Default

    Didn't know there was a list like that, I'm curious to see it, anyone can spare a minute or two, thanks

    Vamo Shrink + IGO-L + Kanthal 30g + ~1.5 ohms + Cotton ball + CGR18650CH 2200mAh

  10. #950
    Sage Tribal Queen Team ECF (folding@home)
    Verified Member
    ECF Veteran
    Supporting Member
    cactusgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Dartmouth, NS
    Posts
    1,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zurd View Post
    Didn't know there was a list like that, I'm curious to see it, anyone can spare a minute or two, thanks
    List sent!
    Smoke free since January 29, 2011
    [

Bookmarks